Something else//fuckles

This story is literally cause of scoutzer so all creds to him he basically did all the work i just somehow got it on paper

Also,,,,,,be warned shit gets hectic bro.

And this was all because of masons fucking thighs, literally all this stemmed from that ^ photo and i-

NWJWNSNSN ENJOY

///

Cameron was sitting on the couch of the manor, his hands running through his hair as he watched the younger aussie giggle on floor below him. Everytime the boy laughed, he could feel his sides shake against his leg, mason leaning into the taller for stability. After his fit of laughter fell and he calmed down his breathing, he wrapped his arm around the new zealanders leg and rested his head against his knee. He was facing cameron, so the man could see him look up at him through his phone, his beady eyes piercing a hole in his heart. Masons grin was as wide as could be, but his features were still soft. After a couple moments of locking eye contact with the aussie, cam tossed his phone to the side and leaned over. He gripped his chin and pulled him into a sweet kiss, their lips melding together almost perfectly. When cameron pulled away, he placed another soft kiss on the boy's forehead and patted his thigh as a signal for mason to climb atop him. Mason stood up and planted both of his knees on the side of camerons thighs and sat his bottom on top of camerons lap, his stomach pressed against the taller's in link that was so perfect it was almost as if they were meant to piece together. Cameron's hands were laying against masons thighs in a soft grip, his hands almost able to hold the entirety of their width.

As the older of the two rubbed circles in the boy's thighs with his thumbs, mason found his own hands running through cameron's hair, his fingers twirling the locks. Cameron swiped his tongue along masons lips before they parted welcoming his tongue to a familiar dance. Soon enough their breaths faltered,leaving them to breathe through their noses, the exhales tickling each others lips. They pulled away, light pants escaping their mouths, which cameron took as an opportunity to duck his head down and start pressing his lips against the heated skin along masons neck. The aussies breathing hitched more than it already had since the contact came as a total shock but he wasn't going to complain. A couple quiet moans slipped out as slow and sensual kisses were flooding his neck and collarbone before the new zealander took the boys collar bone between his teeth, sucking the skin and running his tongue along the sensitive area. Cameron repeated this action, knowing that this action drew the boy crazy, before switching back to sweet kisses behind his ear. Masons arms we're now draped around cameron's neck lazily, the stimulation leaving his arms a tad weak as shivers kept running down his spine.

For a moment cameron smirked against masons skin before leaning back and sliding his hands up to the boys waist.He lifted the boy up so easily as if mason were purely made of air and set him down on the couch next to him. His hands found it's way to masons belt, his fingers fumbling a bit as he unbuckled it and removed it from his belt loops. The new zealander heard a couple muffled whines so he leaned up and gave mason quick peck to console him, planning to pull away before mason placed his hand on the back of camerons neck and pulled him into a kiss that was much longer. Every time they stopped, mason leaned further and further to keep stealing kisses before cameron fully pulled away with a chuckle."macey calm down buddy, i love you too,"he spoke kindly as masons back laid back down against the couch cushion. Mason smiled sweetly for a brief moment until cameron started to slide off his pants, leaving his boxers be exposed in the open air. Mason shifted his legs to help guide them out of the pant legs, his legs suspended in the air. Before he had the chance to place both legs back down, cameron wrapped his hand around his achilles and placed a soft kiss on his ankle. This time when mason whined, cameron was less inclined to soothe him, but brushed his lips against the rough skin of his lower calf and smirked when he heard the aussie whine again, a whine that almost sounded like a hum due to his closed lips. The new zealander continued to place a line of soft kisses, one much like the ones on masons neck earlier, all the way up his calf, past his knee, and stopping at his lower inner thigh. His hand let go off masons heel which caused his leg to fall onto the couch with a small bounce. Cameron wrapped his hands around the thick flesh of the boy's thighs with a soft but delicate hold, his fingertips pressed against the skin. He leaned down again and kissed them with an open mouth, driving the aussie utterly insane. His whines were more apparent as his lips were slightly parted and his eyes were shut closed.