i found. //swuckles

Reee i know its been a while wjennjebsdhd im working on finishing a oneshot rn👀 so enjoy this short thing in the meantime.
Its a song fic, aka why some text are bolded and italic. The song is i found by amber run. Enjoy i hope you guys like it.
////

I'll use you as a warning sign, if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind. And i'll use you as a focal point, so I don't lose sight of what i want.

My ears are ringing, and my fingers are tingling. I keep finding myself reaching for you. for your hands, your face, your waist, your anything. I have no idea what to do with my hands, so I wrap them around my comforter thats half stained with tears. I can still hear your voice flow into my ears like honey, the voice that could snap me from the deepest depths of my mind in an instant. I memorized every inch of your body with my hands, with my eyes, and with my lips. I can feel your lips fit perfectly against mine, the sweet taste of nectar always lingering on my mouth afterwards. I remember how I melted when you finally  placed your hand on my hips and made me yours. I remember how you made me unravel the first time we became one, how tender you were and how delicate. You looked down at me and placed a kiss on my cheek, and when you looked into my eyes i thought i was drowning.

And I've moved farther that i thought i would, but I missed you more than i thought i could

I'm sorry that i showed up out of the blue. I know you wanted space, but fuck eric i dont think you know how much your on my mind. I know I was the last person you wanted to see, but I saw the way your face softened at the sight of mine and it made my heart flutter. Just like the first time you saw me, and I found myself falling in love again. I realize thats why it was a mistake, but i dont fucking regret it. I dont. Id fall in love with you 100 times before id fall out of it, and id be lying if i said i have already. I dont think i ever could. You mean so much to me eric. When I came over, you didnt even say anything, you just let me inside. We sat there for what felt like days, laying on your couch in silence. I cried into your shoulder and you held me so tight but your touches were so delicate. You ran your hand through my hair and traced  your finger onto my back. You consoled me regardless of where we stood, because you knew I needed a friend.

And i found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me, talk some sense to me.

I remember the first time we kissed, you were such a nervous wreck. Your hand was shaky as it was placed on my cheek, but it still made my heart skip a beat. As my balance was thrown off you wrapped your arms around my waist and pulled me into the most comforting hold. I could feel your heart beating against my chest. I felt like all the air was sucked out of my lungs as our kiss grew deeper, the breath from your nose tickling the skin just above my lip. Minutes felt like hours as I melted under your touch, pulling away reluctantly as we both knew we couldn't stay in that moment forever. But sometimes i wish i had savored it a little bit longer.

And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge,Of how much to give and how much to take.

You became my safe space. I felt like I could truly strip myself from any masks or shells, being purely me. I didn't need to hide, I didn't need to change. You welcomed me into this relationship so much that I forgot we were ever apart. Time away from you never made me sad, just longing. I always missed you,but you made it so that I could feel safe even when you weren't there. I tried to do the same for you, eric. I truly did. I was shit at it but i wanted you to feel the same way I did.

I'll use you as a warning sign,That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind.

I never meant to hurt you, eric. Please know that. Dont let my dumb decisions cloud the fact that i loved you with every kiss, every embrace, and every confession that came out of those sleepless nights. You deserved- well still deserve a whole lot better than me, but please know that i still need you sometimes. I miss us. I miss you. Despite everything that happened, i can tell you still love me, just as much as i still love you. My head hurts from how much i've been crying. My whole body aches at the thought of you gone. if I could take it back cunt, i would. I should've never hurt you like that. And i'm sorry. I'm so so sorry...

And i found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me, talk some sense to me.

Mace.....I have to go..