When You Go to The Beach

Okay everyone!! I had this really bad experience with this extremely overbearing guy who just- ew- he needed constant reassurance and like 'guidance' I guess - people YOU ARE NOT YOUR PARTNERS THERAPISTS OKAY NO.
Never give your all to someone who never gives you anything in return,
m-kay?
ALsO (I'm sorry you probs don't care but I need to get this ouT) I don't usually tell people I write FanFiction cause people laugh at me for it, and when I told him he cuT me oFF from what I was saying and called me weird (in a bad way) and then said 'don't you have any other hobbies?'
BoiS if he insults you're hobbies/interests in anyway you kick him to the curb cause that's where trash belongs.
SO after I ended that relationship seeing the word 'I love you' made me want to gag sooo now that I'm over that, I'm back!!

-

Yuliy

You stared at him with a bored and slightly annoyed expression. Even though Yuliy knew as well as everyone else that he was ripped and had the perfect beach body all year round, and even though you had managed to get him into swim trunks - he would not take off his shirt and go into the water with you. 
He also, wanted you to put on a shirt too, though he in no way did it in a cute, embarrassed and jealous way like you would have wanted. 
"Yuliy."
"Yes?"
Your frowned deepened, it was a beautiful day outside and it seemed like everyone was running around and having fun except for him, and well, you.
"Lets go into the water."
"I don't wanna."
Your eye twitched, "Why not? It's not cold, I checked. We don't have to go in deep."
"I don't like getting wet unless I'm showering."
You took a deep breath to try and calm yourself, continuing to think rational thoughts and hoping to keep this discussion from you yelling and him continuing to just take every word you were saying. Clearly words weren't working anyways, so you used your strength to pick the male up by the ear and drag him towards the water with you.
"Ah! Y/N!"
"At least just dip your feet in with me, please!"
He sighed, grabbing your hand to hold it, "Fine."

You giggled, watching him as he shivered in his spot. He sat cross legged on his blanket with a towel over his head, and three over his shoulders. 
"I told you I didn't want to get wet."
"It's not my fault you tripped. Besides, I went down with you."
He pouted, shivering again, "Can I get another towel?"
"If you give me money, yeah. How many towels do you think we brought? You already stole mine, Philip's and Mr. Willard's."

Philip

The young male smirked as he slipped off his shirt and looked out to the sky as your group approached the beach. It was Dorothea's choice for our 'day off vacation destination' and she chose to come to the beach, which Philip was more happy about then you thought he would be.
Then again, it's not everyday you see a hot fifteen year old British boy with killer biceps and shoulders. 
You unzipped your own sweater, slipping it off your shoulders to reveal your own bathing suit, a cute tight fitting one piece that had Philip's eyes glued to you. When you made eye contact he blushed and snapped out of it, running your side and grabbing the sweater, putting it back over your shoulders. 
You stifled a laugh as he looked all around the two of you to make sure that no one was staring or having any thoughts about you, like he could read minds or something. You kissed him gently, "I don't really care about anyone else Philip. We can just pretend like it's you and me."
He blushed again, scoffing as he stepped back, "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

In the water, you were surprised when Philip refused to go into the deeper end of the water. The surface was only up to his chest, and he had his arms crossed as he glared at you for treading too far away from him. 
"Y/N! Come back over here." He demanded.
You shook your head with a shit eating grin that annoyed the crap out of him, "You come here instead! I'll save you if you drown!"
"I-I'm not going to drown!"
You're grin fell to a gentle smile, and you moved to make your way back to his side. Standing up on the sand beside him, the sun glimmered on the water and you took his hands in yours, "You won't drown, and neither will I. We can go just a bit further together, and I'll teach you how to swim."
He looked up at you with vulnerable eyes, silently making sure he could really put the trust of his life into your hands. Of course he trusted you, but did he trust that you'd be enough to destroy his little fears? Yes, yes he did, even if he didn't want to.
"You're making me lunch after this." He said, blinking and bringing back his usual tsundere act. 
"As you wish." You giggled.