About me

Hi my name is Antonio, Antonio Garza I am 15 years old and I was abandoned at birth so I guess you can say I never met my parents and have been in and out of many foster homes. I hated my life but mostly Ms. Lyon she's the owner of McClelland orphanage she's mean and loud when it comes to me she will do anything to get rid of me. I've been bullied and picked on growing up in this orphanage but I have 2 friends that have been there for me Dylana and Mercedes them two are amazing and I'm glad to have them in my life. How can I forget as I was growing up Ms.Taylor was the best person she was basically like a mother to me she thought me everything from talking, walking, and school but I wish she can take me in but she can't because apparently it's not allowed. Now there's always that one group of girls to picks on everyone there names are Meshell, Shannon, Amber, Laura, and Bailey they have always picked on everyone but mostly me I hate always being the target but I soon got used to it anyway. When it comes to night time I go on my phone and watch Drag race, Makeup tutorials, and many more. I hope someday I will get adopted by a Drag Queen because there amazing but mostly Alyssa Edwards she has been my inspiration and got me into makeup I would watch Alyssa's Secrets everyday when I am lonely which is everyday. Did I forget to mention I have self harmed and has a eating disorder which I'm still struggling from as I'm trying to get better I don't think I even am I'll just throw up what I eat and just say I'm not hungry they won't ask why and I never hope they do. Being 15 years old isn't fun for me especially when it comes to the morning we only have 15 minutes to get ready but girl I need like 2 hours to get ready from Outfit to hair I need to look perfect because why not. But really I wish someone can save me from this horrible place because I just want to leave and never come back but a girl a dream.