Visit

- Will pov-

I grab my bag and put it on my back. My mind swarming with questions that haven't been answered.

"Will!"

I snap out of my case and see Jonathan in front of me waving his hand.

"Wh-what?" I ask.

He raises his eye brows and chuckles. "You just kind zoned out for a minute. You doing alright?" He asks.

That same question. Are you alright? You doing okay?

Its annoying.

"Ya, I'm fine. See ya later. Bye Mom!" I say as I walk past him and open the front door.

"Remeber Will! We have to go to the doctor today!" She says as she walks to me, grabbing her purse and keys.

I nod, and walk out the door and to the car.

Mom says bye to Jonathan, and I open the door and sit in the car.

My mind drifts from the monster, to YN, to mom.

'Did Mom and Hopper not see YN in the Upside down?'

'Did they see her and leave her?'

'If they saw her there, why did they lie to me and say she was dead?'

'What was that monster?'

'Why did YN kiss me?'

'Does YN like me, like the way I like her?'

'Why is she still in the Upside down?'

"Will?"

I look up at Mom and notice that we were almost to school.

"Ya?"I ask.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

The feeling of annoyance sparks inside me. But I push it down.

"I'm feeling fine. . . I'll see you later." I say as the car comes to a stop.

I open the door and step out, about to shut the door when Mom speaks.

"Will, I love you. And don't forget I'm coming to pick you up later!" She says.

"Love you too Mom." I say, and shut the door.

I walk into school, feeling the stares of everyone as I pass by. I grab the straps of my backpack, and look down to avoid their stares and looks.

I open my locker and notice the news paper clipping laying in my locker. I frown and grab it, slowly unfolding it.

'Zombie boy'.

A picture of me with my eyes crossed out, and the word zombie boy next to me.

I look around the hallway, trying to figure out who put it in my locker. But only find people staring and pointing at me. Whispering words to eachother while glancing at me.

'I wish you were here YN. You'd be able to help make it stop.'

I shut my locker, and walk to class.

-Your pov-

I sigh as I walk away from Castle Byers that I had rebuilt. Took me a while, but now, no where was safe enough for me to hide.

I walk deeper into the forest, in a random direction. Hoping for some place to sleep. I was zoning out, not looking where I was walking.

When I trip. On a stick.