Contact

- Your pov-

I hear the echos of Joyce and Jonathan talking in the real world. Will was in brd, hopefully asleep. Me, however, I was trying to get the glass out of my back.

How?

By trying to make the glass hot enough that it melts out of back. Yes, it'll hurt. But then I can burn the wounds closed, and then hopefully get some sleep.

I sigh and stand next to Wills bed, not wanting to set it on fire.

'Okay, let's get the glass burned and gone.'

-Eleven pov-

I was sitting next to the static TV, I pick up the bandana and tie it around my head. Covering my eyes.

Mike first.

I open my eyes and see Mike sitting under the blanket fort.

He was asleep, holding the radio close to his chest. I smile slightly, and leave by closing my eyes.

YN

I open my eyes again, and see YN on fire with tears streaming down her face. I walk to her quickly and yell her name.

She opens her eyes and looks at me. The fire goes out, and she falls to the floor.

"YN, what's wrong?" I ask.

She looks up at me. "M-my back. Glass."

I walk around her and look at her back. I put my hand out,  and focus on taking the glass out of her back.

I hear her groan in pain, but I keep going. Letting the glass fall down and hit the ground one by one.

I'm suddenly feel drained, and I feel my nose bleed. I look at YN before I'm sent back to reality. She smiles at me.

"Thanks Ele." She whispers.

I open my eyes and take off the bandana. I hear a knock at the door.

Two, one, three.

I open the locks without moving and Hopper comes in. He smiles at me and I return it.

He taps the side of his nose, and I wipe my nose of blood.

"Visit Mike again?" He asks as be shuts the door.

I nod. "And YN." I say.

He nods and walks over to the fridge and opens it.

"So uhh, how is she doing?" He asks while grabbing a soda can.

I stand up and walk over to the table.

"She had glass in her back, I helped remove it. . . She got hurt by something again. But she hasn't told me what hurt her." I say as I sit down.

He nods. "You know I'm still trying to get her out of there you know."

I nod. "I know." I whisper.
He nods and smile, sitting down across from me.

"Lets eat." He says as he opens his microwave dinner. I nod and do the same.

- Will pov-

I open my eyes, the feeling of being in the Upside down coming back to me. I sit up and get out of bed. I quietly open the door, and walk down the hall. I stop and look at the front door.

I slowly walk towards it and grab the door handle. I take a shaky deep breath in, and turn the handle. I swing the door open, and see red clouds with red lightning. And the monster.

I'm trapped, I can't move. It was terrifying, and I could barely breath.

"Will?"

I breath halts, and I turn my body around. My eyes connect with her hazel eyes. I see them tear up, my voice shakes as I speak.

"Y-YN?"

As if something snapped in her, she sprung forward and hugged me. I hug her back tightly, my tears falling down my cheeks. She stuffs her head into my back and crys, her arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

I pull back and she looks up at me. "Your here. Your really here." I whisper.

She smiles as I cup her cheek, and she leans into my hand. She grabs my right hand with her left hand, holding it at her cheek.  With her right hand, she cups my left cheek. I chuckle, feeling slight sparks from touching her.

"Will. Oh god Will. I missed you so much. I-I thought I'd never see you again." She says.

I nod, trying to blink away the tears in my eyes. "Me too. I-I thought you weren't real! Mom said that you were-"

She puts a finger to my lips, and I shut my mouth. She smiles, and pulls her finger away. She drops her hands, and wraps them around my neck. I stare at her confused, trying to ignore the burning in my cheeks.

She smiles and closes her eyes.

Then, her lips met mine.

-Your pov-

'I did it! I kiss Will!' I mentally scream in my head.

I feel him kiss back, and I mentally scream again.

I pull back and look up at him,  because he is slightly taller. He opens his eyes and smiles widely, his cheeks bright red like mine.

"I've been wanting to do that for years." I confess.

His smile widens somehow, and he chuckles. "So have I."

I blush more and I see lightning flash, and my eyes widen.

"Oh no." I whisper.

"Wh-what? What's wrong?" He asks, panicking.

I look at him and push him away. "Will, you need to leave. Go back to the real world!" I say.

"What? Why?"

I look past him again, before grabbing him and pushing him into his house.

"Because, I can't let him get to you. " I whisper to him, before he disappears.

- Will pov-

I stumble slightly into the house, and look out the open door. My eyes widen when I don't see YN.

"YN? YN?" I whisper.

Nothing.

I feel tears running down my cheeks, and I shut the door and lean against it. My fingers drift to my lips that were tingling from kissing YN.

'I finally kissed YN. . . YN was actually with me in the Upside down.  . . YN is still in the Upside down.'

Thoughts swarm my head and I close my eyes and just cry.

All because I lost her, again.

♤ Hope you liked this chapter. I'll probably update in two days.

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤