𝟚𝟘: 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

"and i'll show you how much i want to be on your tattooed heart"

Luna's pov

"Oscar." I pouted as he walked away from me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have butted in. If you get in trouble with the knife man i'll tell him it was my fault he got away." I pouted.

Oscar turned and looked back at me. "Cuchillos is no nice guy Luna. He has as a short temper and what what just happened will probably get all of us killed."

Then i started crying. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

"I know bebe." He pulled me into a hug. He let out a heavy sigh. "Maybe you should go home."

"Why?" I looked up at him.

He let out a sigh. "I need time alone right now."

"You really want me to go?" I pouted as he just nodded.

"Well fine." I stormed off.

What the fuck. How did i go from crying to getting pissed off?

"Awww mija. You were just trying to stop the violence. Dont beat yourself up about it." My tía Paula smiled at me as she ran her hand through my hair.

"But Oscar hates me now." I whined as i laid my head on the kitchen table.

It was weird how not too long ago i was arguing with my tía and now we were all cool. Our relationship was weird.

She's kinda like a second mom to me. Even though i dont always come to talk to her. But when i do she's always there to listen.

"Mija." She sat next to me.

"I know you probably think that i don't support you and Oscar. And thats not true. I want you to know that. The only reason why i'm worried is because i was once in your shoes." She pouted slightly.

"Vincent and Catalina's father was the love of my life. And theres never a day where i don't think about him." She let out a sigh.

"What happened to him?" I tilted my head with curiosity.

"Prophet killed him right after Cate was born." She sighed.

"Im sorry." I pouted.

"The reason why i'm telling you this is because... i was in love with Luis. So when he was gone it broke me. I was a mess." She got teary eyed as she showed me her necklace.