𝟙𝟝: 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪

"cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging here
then i'd rather you leave me lonely"

"cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging herethen i'd rather you leave me lonely"

Luna's pov

"Okay i'll admit.. it was fun hanging out with those little kids." Oscar chuckled.

"See i told you." I smiled at him. "They are fun to be around."

Oscar kissed my forehead as we walked out of Javier's taqueria again.

"Babyy kiss me on the lips." I pouted.

"Yooo is that Spooky?!" We both looked over to see a green low rider roll up.

"Shit." Oscar mumbled as pushed me behind him.

"Damn look at that fine ass shawty." One of them hollered followed by a whistle.

I crinkled my nose at their attempt. "Aww is this Santo all alone?" One of the guys laughed.

"Unlike Prophets we dont need backup. We can handle our own shit like men." Oscar growled.

Then i saw one of the guys pull out a gun.

"Then handle your shit!" He cocked his gun and before i knew it Oscar pulled out his in seconds and once i heard guns going off i immediately panicked.

I felt Oscar push me behind the red impala that was parked.

I fell hard on the ground and scraped my knees and my hands.

I laid there in fear not knowing what to do.

Then i heard tires screech away but i stayed right where i was.

"Mamas!" Oscar came over to me. I felt his hands holding my face.

"Are you okay baby?" He checked for blood.

"Yeah.. i'm fine." I was still shaken up by this shit.

"Okay come on. Lets get out of here."

Oscar took me back to Miguel's house to tell him what happened.

"What if something happened to Luna..." Miguel gritted his teeth. "Those putos are going to pay for this."

"I know." Oscar shook his head.

"You okay mija?" Miguel questioned as i nodded my head.

"Just minor injuries." I shrugged as i sat on the kitchen counter and watched as Oscar applied Neosporin to the  cuts on my knees.

"Who bought the Disney princess band aids?" I giggled.

"I told Martín to buy bandages and thats what he bought." Miguel shook his head.

"Thats cause band aids are for pussies!" Martín called out from his room.

"Hey!" I yell back.

"Sorry not sorry Brentwood." He laughed as he walked into the kitchen. "C'mon that little ass cut?"

"What if she gets an infection?" Oscar glared at him.

I didn't think band aids were necessary but Oscar did.

I jumped off the counter and looked down at the two bandages on my knees. This is what happens when you wear skirts.

It got awkward.

Miguel already left and Martín did too.

"Lets go cuddle." I dragged Oscar to my room.

He was all moody the entire time. Which i understand considering the fact that he almost got shot.

"Luna." He finally spoke up causing me to look up at him.

"Yeah?"

"What happened today made me realize how much people want me dead." He muttered.

I quickly sat up and faced him. I waited for him to elaborate.

"It also made me realize that you are now a target as well."

"Okay?..." i looked at him confused.

"I love you Luna." He held my hands in his. "With all my fucking heart. You are my everything." He looked me in the eye.

"You are my everything too." I looked him in the eye.

"Which is why i gotta break up with you..." he spoke softly.

"What?" It took a while to comprehend. "No.." i quickly shook my head. "No you cant."

"Luna you almost died!"

"But i didn't." I yelled back.

"But what if you aren't lucky next time huh? Then what?" He looked at me.

"Well then at least i die knowing i was with the love of my life." I pouted as he shook his head.

"No. I can't. I won't let you." He shook his head. "I promised you dad and your tía that i wouldn't drag you in this mess."

"Wait." I stopped him. "Did they tell you to break up with me?" I looked over at him as he slowly nodded.

"And i agree with them. Which is why i gotta end it. For your safety." He kissed my forehead.

"Oh please." I glared at him. "That is the cheesiest fucking excuse i've ever heard stop."

"Luna baby stop."

"No. Oscar... you need to stop. We aren't breaking up. We will make it work. Promise me we can make it work." I looked at him as he just looked at me and nodded slowly.

"Okay." He gave in. "We are going to make it work." He pulled me in for a hug.

Then we ended up falling asleep peacefully.

It felt good to be in his arms. I felt safe and secure in them. It was my favorite place to be in. I never planned on leaving him.

No matter what life throws at us. I plan for us to be together forever.

When i woke up later that night he was no longer there.

—spookysblock