❦ ⓐⓖⓔ-ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

"fuck off! go back to china! we don't need idiots like you here!" an older kid yelled, shoving chenle onto the ground.

fuck? what does that mean?

"i-i'm sorry... i just wanted to play..." chenle cried, trying to stand back up, only for the same boy to kick him harshly and make him fall right back down.

suddenly jisung appeared— well, not appeared; he had saw the situation and came running.

he tackled the much older student and beat him up— at least, to the best of his own ability—which included hitting the guy repeatedly with his small fists until he was shoved off.

"don't be mean to my best friend! he did nothing to you!" jisung yelled, helping chenle back up and quickly tugging him away.

they walked towards the teacher until chenle abruptly stopped, causing the younger to glance at him with worry, "n-no, jisung we can't tell the teacher! they'll be mean again!" chenle mumbled, wiping his teary eyes and hugging himself.

jisung shook his head, "the teacher said we have to tell her about these things, le! i wanna protect you... and if they bother you again— then i can help you, too," jisung reasoned, determinedly marching up to the teacher.

chenle played with his sleeves as he watched the teacher frown and glance at him and the older boys. she walked towards him, only to give him a small pat of comfort before confronting the bullies. 

jisung ran back to chenle, pulling him into a tight hug when he let out a relieved breath.

they both groaned in slight pain when their bruises touched and decided to go get checked at the nurse's office.