Ch 9 The Night

Ruby's POV

"Uuuughhh.... what happened last night?" A voice brings me to wake up, seeing a shirtless Jackson.

He looks around not noticing me in bed, I remember perfectly what happened last night.

"You got a hold of a bottle of White Russian." I say, sitting up on the bed.

I was wearing his black shirt, which hung around my thin frame. Laid out was my outfit over the bathroom door.

Jackson's tailcoat was laying on the edge of the bed. "Ohhhhh no.... Yang's gonna murder me..." He states as he begins looking around for his shirt.

"I'm wearing it. And we didn't do anything... overly sexual." I say remembering what happened.

"Please tell me what happened last night... and why I have a hickey on my collarbone." He asks.

I pat the bed, to which he sits next to me. Tapping my lap he looks at me confused, then turns around.

Huffing, I pull him backwards to where he's laying his head on my lap. "R-Ruby..." He begins blushing.

"It all happened like..."

Last Night, Drunken Jackson

Seeing Jack say yes to coming back to Beacon got me excited, and he saw.

With a massive grin, he jumped on a table. Tapping his foot, making a makeshift beat. That was supported by Ruka, who Azule called. Ruka looked ecstatic, grinning.

He was more than likely drunk.

"Way Hay And Up She Rises!
Way Hay And Up She Rises!
Early in the morning!" Jack sings out, to which both sing the next bit

"What Shall we do with a drunken sailor?
What Shall we do with a drunken sailor?
Early in the morning?" They sing, both now on the table, stomping their feet.

Liz, who is definitely drunk, began to sing out

"Way Hay And Up She Rises!
Way Hay And Up She Rises!
Early in the morning!" She sang drunkenly.

Azule and Liz sang the next verse

"Shave his back with a rusty razor! Shave his back with a rusty razor!Shave his back with a rusty razor!
Early in the morning!" They sang with Azule taking a swig if whiskey.

"Way Hay And Up She Rises!
Way Hay And Up She Rises!
Early in the morning!" They all sing, Azule beginning to toss the bottle to Yang, who caught and downed it.

"What Shall we do with a drunken sailor?
What Shall we do with a drunken sailor?
Early in the morning?" The crowd shouts as Jack begins to downrock.

He jumps off the table, landing next to Yang, to which he high fives her. Running a performing a side flip, he jumps completely over Weiss.

Landing he slides a drink over to Blake who lightly smiles. That leads him to lifting me completely off my feet and spinning around.

Laughing I look at him, he's grinning with that adorable smile. "Ruby... I gotta tell you... something." He states drunkenly

"What?" I ask as he lets me down

"Ever since Beacon, I've had these feelings that I wouldn't act on because of... Well your team hating me." He says beginning to look down

Feeling the heat run into my cheeks, I look at him shocked. He likes me? Dad's always made sure that I didn't have a boyfriend, but Yang has always brought boys home.

"J-Jack... I... you know what? I think you said this a lot. Screw it!" I state smiling, before kissing him.

He seemed shocked before kissing back, which seemed to last forever.

We were brought apart by Yang and JSSR whistling. Staring into his crimson eyes was like looking at a sunset.

"Ok get a room!" Yang yells before throwing a balled up set of napkins at us.

"We'll lets go then, I'm tired." Jack says as he begins walking towards the exit.

"Me and Azule are coming too!" Ruka shouts out, before tripping over a bottle.

At the Inn.

After convincing Jack that there was rooms here, I led him up the stairs to said rooms.

Once entering the room he took off his tailcoat, and tossing it at the bed.

Grabbing his rebelliously crooked tie, and pulling him to the bed, where we began to make out.

It led to him taking his shirt off, which I took and slid it over me, while my clothes were now on the bathroom door.

His eyes changed to a look of worry, "Ruby, we shouldn't... I'm not in the right set of mind. I'm almost entirely shitfaced."

Raising up, and kissing at his collarbone shut him up for a second. "Ruby." I began to bite and suck at his collarbone, leaving a hickey.

"Jackson, I know you aren't ready for that. But I want the girls at Beacon to know who's boy you are." I say before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down where we soon fell asleep.