Really short story

If only I hadn't trusted him, if only we could turn back time, if only, if only, if only...

After a whole academic year, I had finally got that hottie Harrison to ask me out. Jeez. Bushy brown hair, dreamy chocolate eyes. What could more could you wish for? An official bad bot dreamboat. Soo my type.

During the summer holidays, he took me out on quite a few dates. Then came the one that changed my life forever. When i say  forever I mean it. It was at an unplanned sleepover at his house. At least I didn't know about it. Although he had planned for this to happen! I was just watching a late night movie, stuffing myself with popcorn, when the movie ended. I was just about to say, " I need to get home now." When he said that his parents were away. Meaning that we should have a sleepover. Normaly a sleepover with your boyfriend was good. He was committed to you or was just a really big player. This I doubted Harrison was, so I followed him upstairs to his bedroom. I hadn't expected this in the slightest so I only had my too tight to show off my figure clothes.

As I snuggled down under the covers with Harrison in skimpy clothes. He suddenly started kissing my ears and my neck. Then I felt something sharp against my neck. I looked and saw what made my heart freeze. I saw fangs. Harrison is a vampire. I felt his pearly white teeth sink into my neck. I thought that was my end, but I live to write this account!

Harrison had left me alive. As he sank his hangs into my neck he had spoke a blessing. A blessing to make his vampire wife. I now have vampire fangs and my complexion is definitely 10x paler than it used to be. Somehow I am still regarded as pretty. ut that's not the big problem right now. It is, Who will be my first victim...