I know you don't like these but....

Hi.....

So....I'm going to stop writing

NOW HOLD IT!!!!!! let me explain, i know i have'nt updated this story in about 3 months or so and i know you are mad at me, i would be mad at me, i am mad at me. And i love how this story make you happy, it makes me happy that I'm making other people happy as well, it's a wonderful feeling to have.I thank you for the positive feedback, i have recently read ALL the comments on this story and not one negative comment. I also thank you on how popular this story has become. WOW!!! over 3,000 and counting reads!! after not logging on for a month, i come back to see this story has over 3,000 reads and over 220 votes. WHAT!! that is amazing. tbh when i recently read the chapters of this story i felt embarrassed, my cheeks were really red because i felt really humiliated, i actually started to regret posting this story in the first place at that moment, my grammar was so horrible, i felt like this story was written by an 8 year old (btw i'm not 8, just saying.I'm not going to tell you my age though haha :D). But i can admit, my writing skills have improved over the year and i'm really glad about that. But that isn't the problem. This is where it starts.

Now over the summer i felt really, gloomy you could say,i also felt really lonley and depressed and.......nervous. It has also gotten to the point were i've been having thoughts on.........suicide. Yes suicide, did i try to kill myself though, no. Did i want to kill myself, yes, i will admit that i did. It kinda also became a game in my mind. "ways to kill Taysha aka me" i would call it. But then a few weeks back i told my mom how i was feeling and we had a very emotional conversation, good thing my brother wasn't there, then i would have been a train wreak, we talked about how my brother was in the same situated after my father has passed away, but i wasn't like him because when my father died i was very young, probably like 7 and i didn't understand very much...............yeah. I don't really want to talk about it or get into to much detail with this though, but the good thing is that the feeling has gone away.And if you see me with a smile on my face it won't be a fake one, it will be a real one. But here is where it starts, over the summer i also kinda lost interest in everything, yup, everything. That is including 1D and Demi. and i'm trying to love the things i once loved and it's starting to work. I'm progressing but it's working, i opened up a bit more and that's good. Right now i would call myself just a fan of Demi and just a fan of 1D,not a directioner or a lovatic.........yet. But it's also kinda hard because i barely get any free time anymore, now that i am in a higher grade, and all of my focus is just on school. Recently, and when i say recently i mean about a week ago, i just got an ear infection. it happened about 4 or 5 days ago my ears started to hurt like crazy, the pain was so much that i was crying and i couldn't calm down it was also bleeding as well, i didn't tell my mom because i knew that she was going to take me to the hospital or doctor and i didn't want to, i also got a fever.My mom found out when she saw i was quietly crying in the corner of my bedroom and my ears bleeding out, i told her everything. My mom said i had to go to the doctor but i couldn't because i don't want to miss a day of school, eventually i did go and when he checked my ear, he said and i quote, "you have a SEVERE ear infection". It was so horrible that if i didn't go to the doctor i could have lost my ability to hear and become death in both ears. So here i am, still recovering, the pain has gone away because of the medicine which is great and i start school tomorrow, i have missed 3 days of school and i'm not really happy about that because the plan was to not miss one day of school. I will say that i do hear less, but i can hear. So basically i will quite writing for a few months or so but i will come back. All my focus will be on school and try to get straight A's (i'm an A and B student) . I hope you understand and don't take this the wrong way. I'm not going to quit writing, i would never do that i love you all tooo much to quit, but i do need a break from it though, and you guys are so amazing that i'm sure that you will all understand.I can't have the pressure of trying to update the story on me especially the fact that i did lose interest for a while and trying to get my interest back. The story will be on hold for now but i promise that i will come back. I also promise that when i do come back i will post that other Diall story that i've been promising but i never did, that also includes the Zerrie story. And hopefully i will be into Demi and 1D again because if i don't then what's the point in continuing something that i'm not into, but it's most likely that i will become a lovatic and a directioner again :). ILYSM STAY STRONG.