The Day We Finally Meet 1/2

I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE, I WAS HAVING SOME FAMILY PROBLEM BUT NOW IT'S OKAY. Please don't hate me ;3 I LOVE YOU..............Okay ermmm....enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a really loud bang. I look around the room to see if the girls were there, they weren't. I guess they all woke up. I check the time,  1: 52 p.mA really big grin was on my face. Today is 1D day ( not literally, it's not 1D day, it's the day that they meet them....ermmm.....okay). I quickly got up and then heard the bang again, probably coming from downstairs.

I went downstairs only to see then girls jumping around and throwing pillows at each other. Isn't it to early to have a pillow fight? They all sang

WE'RE MEETING THEM

WE'RE MEETING THEM

WE'RE MEETING THEM!!!!!!!!!!

So childish. But I was mad. I was mad because they were fangirling, fangirling without....ME!!!!!!!!

" HEY!!! " I finally spoke causing them to turn around and face me.

" How dare you, how.....dare you. One does simply not fangirl without Demetria Devonne Lovato. I'm a professional fangirl!!!!!!!! I'm like...............very disappointed in you all. " I then started to fake cry. Wow.............................I never noticed how dramatic I am hahaha. "Start talking"

" We're sorry Dems " Perrie started to speak.

" It's just....you look so adorable sleeping and we didn't want to interrupt you"

" We promise to never fangirl without you again " Ariana added

" I forgive you "

Then I joined in, we were singing 1D songs, dancing, and jumping around and shit. That lasted for a good 5-10 minutes. We were very tired.................and sweaty . But I never knew I have so much energy in me in the morning. Well now I know....

That's when Eleanor spoke

" I'm hungry, anyone else? "

We all nodded and then Samantha made us all breakfast ( made that name up ). Samantha is Perrie's personal chef. So anytime Perrie is hungry.........Samantha to the rescue. Unless Perrie is out of her house, then Perrie is on her own there.

.........

When we finished breakfast we all quickly went to the bathroom, brushed our teeth, took a shower, and changed to our cloths and did our makeup for the concert. I must say...for once, I actually felt pretty.I looked at the girls.

" I must admit, we look hot " said Selena

" SMOKING' HOT!! " I added which made all of us laugh

" Well c'mon, we have to get our nails and hair done st the salon!!!!!!!!! " We hurried downstairs and waved goodbye to Samantha, Mia, Natalia, Ricardo, and Mark ( I made that up as well ). They also work for Perrie's mum.

We all got in Perrie's car and drove to the salon.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got there, we all were introduced to a very nice lady who worked there.

"Why hello, are you Demi Lovato, Perrie Edwards, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Eleanor Calder?" We all nodded.

" Ahh yes, you are all booked at 3:05 p.m, okay..for hair you have to go over there" She pointed where to go.

" And for nails, you go over here. And if there is anything else you need, just asked "

We all smiled at the nice lady. Then we all did our nails first. I decided to go with a french tip, nothing else, just simple. While the  girls were doing some other crazy but really pretty designs on their nails. After that we went to the hair station, I told the lady that was doing my hair that I just wanted curls, loose curls. Perrie asked for the same thing. Ariana asked for layer, Selena actually asked the lady to cut her hair and bangs, the straighten it, and Eleanor asked for the wavy Ombre. It took a half an hour to do all of our hair.

We all looked at each other in shock, we don't look like us. We look even better!!! I gave the money for the nails and hair and we headed back into the car. This is it, it's finally happening, we are actually going to meet One Direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie arrived in the front of the arena and it was CROWDED. It was also really hard to find a parking spot but eventually we found one. But it felt like we were driving in circles through the parking lot!!! When we got out of the car there was so many girls screaming and even crying, it was crazy.

" Well............we got our tickets and our passes, let's go inside" Said Selena. I was pretty nervous. I don't know why, and I also have butterfly's in my tummy. Why am I feeling this way? Oh well.

We showed our tickets to one of the security guards and then he let us inside. I must say, the arena is HUGE!!! I almost tripped and fell going to the front row. Then we just stayed there, until they came out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, hello there beautiful, like I said, I am so sorry for the lat update but, I updated!!!

this is just the first part of *The Day We Finally Meet*, so stay tuned for the second part ;D. And yes they will meet in the second part.......well duhhhh, have you seen the title of this chapter LOL.

Any who.... please VOTE and COMMENT and FOLLOW, ILYSM Stay Strong :3