|6|

"You're the man, but I got the, I got the, I got the power. You make rain, but I'll make it, I'll make it, I'll make it shower. You should know, I'm the one who's in control. I'll let you come take the wheel, as long as you don't forget"

 I'll let you come take the wheel, as long as you don't forget"

The next day, Lola was pacing back and forth in her trailer

The next day, Lola was pacing back and forth in her trailer. Today, she was supposed to go with Betty and Jughead to find the underground bunker. Granted, it was probably a hell of a lot safer in Fox Forest during the daytime than at night but Lola still couldn't get the image of the Gargoyle King out of her head.

That's why, when Cheryl called to ask her if she still had her old Vixens costume, Lola jumped at the opportunity. After sending a quick text to Jughead, she began digging through her clothes in hopes that her dad had brought her cheerleading costume when he moved into the trailer.

After much searching and throwing clothes all over the place, Lola eventually found the familiar blue, yellow and white outfit. She breathed out a sigh of relief, not caring that there were clothes hanging off of everything in her room, And pulled it on.

She felt a little uncomfortable having forgotten how revealing the costume was; the skirt just covered her butt - Even though she had shorts underneath - and there was a band of her midriff visible between it and the sleeveless top. Still, she would much rather that than searching for some underground bunker in Fox Forest.

Grabbing her phone and locking the door behind her, Lola ran off to where Veronica was waiting for her in her car. Luckily, the girl had an extra set of pom poms since Lola's dad had decided they were of no use anymore and threw them out when he moved.

"So what exactly is happening? Cheryl didn't exactly say much on the phone" Lola asked with a chuckle. Veronica smiled brightly at her but Lola would recognise that smile anywhere; it was her scheming smile. She wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing in this situation but she was going to take her chances.

"Can you remember the routine we choreographed to Jailhouse Rock just before you left?" she questioned as they drove through the streets. Lola smiled at the memory and nodded. It was her favourite routine they had done but they never got to perform it with the whole Black Hood thing.