|4|

"I'd unfuck you if I could, ooh ooh ooh. I'd unlove you like I should have, Months before I did, In the months before I split. It's turbulent, turbulent"

 It's turbulent, turbulent"

The next day, Lola was lying on the old, uncomfortable couch in the trailer, flicking through random television stations

The next day, Lola was lying on the old, uncomfortable couch in the trailer, flicking through random television stations. She had stayed true to her word and hadn't shed a single tear over her former Serpent Boy; she hadn't even given him or Josie a second thought.

However, she was interrupted by someone knocking repeatedly on the door. It was times like this that she missed her old house; the knocking was significantly more irritating than a simple doorbell.

She groaned as she turned off the television and dragged herself off the couch. She just wanted one day to herself where nothing would go wrong and she could simply do nothing but that didn't seem like it was going to happen.

As Lola opened the door, she was met with the hopefuls faces of Sweet Pea and Josie. She rolled her eyes and immediately went to close the door in their faces again but Sweet Pea put out a hand to stop it.

"Lo, we need to talk" Josie begged as she looked to her former friend. Lola stiffened when she heard this and turned to the girl with an icy glare. "It's Lola. Only my friends call me Lo" she spat before walking back inside, leaving the door open for them to follow; she knew there was no avoiding this conversation.

She fell back onto the couch, putting her feet up on the low table in front of her and crossed one over the other, waiting to see what the two would say. They awkwardly followed behind her, not sure how to assess the rather large elephant in the room.

"I'm sorry" Josie eventually blurted out. Lola snorted at this and rolled her eyes. She examined the girl for a moment before putting her feet back on the ground and leaning forward, resting her arms on the front of her legs.

"What exactly are you sorry for?" she asked, narrowing her eyes as if daring her to make a wrong move. Josie opened her mouth to answer but no words formed. Lola quirked Ann eyebrow at her before leaning back into the couch once again, already bored of the conversation.