A welcome to the neighborhood, new enemy's (part two of previous chapter)

I don't own any Hawaii five o characters or Criminal Mind Characters they belong to there rightful owners 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had changed we were all going out to party kinda after dinner so Danny's ex-wife came and Got Grace  we head to a outside club were dancing Steve found me "I lost your bother, kept yelling at me for checking you out" Steve said "your naughty" I smiled "well I have to be or i'd get bored" Steve smiled we started dancing im up against him its crowed on the dance floor i smile and a guy walks up "would you like to dance" he said "no thanks" i said he shrugged "Your loss" he said walking away i smiled and busted up laughing with Steve "Well i guess i just lost out on fun you" i ask smiling "no i don't think so" he smiled he were very close to Steve's house walking distance I smile people just set these up any were any time and people cater them "I'll get us some beers" Steve said "I nodded I go over to our table were Chin, Danny, and Kono's  sitting smirking "shut up its just dancing" I said i sat down taking my heels off and a guy walks up to me "Calleigh Kelly a personal delivery" the guy said i smiled "Thank you" i smile it was heavy i grab my keys from chin I open it standing up to allow Steve to have his spot and i open it "What is it"Steve said theres a note on top of frilly black and red paper really wered it said ~Welcome to the neighborhood Calliegh hope you have fun~ from WF, Victor Hess, and the Yakuza. (Calleigh has no idea who they are yet) " Aww How sweet someones welcoming me to the neighborhood..."i said undoing the wrapping setting the whole box on the table "must be glass"I said and i unwraped a head i screamed dropping it into the box I freeze Chin Kono Danny take after the guy. Steve grabs my shoulders "Calleigh Calleigh its okay what did the note say" Steve said "Welcome to the neighborhood Calleigh hope you have fun" I said face going into disgust Steve takes the note "come on" Steve grabs my waist i grab my shoes and i go running with Steve to his house the doors open im freaking out there's a note ~Hope you Girlfriend don't mind the gift~ I gasped i grab my phone "Calleigh stay behind me a hand on my Pants belt and dont let go" Steve whispered i nodded i go grabing on to his belt "whats going on" I said he grabs his gun and clears the house I'm so shook up I'm on the verge of crying theres a knock i grab my gun Steves out back I open the door its an older man my gun aimed "keep your hands were i can see them" i said he did "Is Steve McGarrett home" he asked looking ready to fight "don't even ill kill you without thinking twice" i said low i pat him down i grab his gun in my back pants and i checked every thing "don't be stupid and you wont die" i said "You work for the Yakuza" the man said "....Do you are you the one who caused my night to be ruined" i wisperd "why are you wispering, you work for Wo Fat or Victor Hess" he said  "or both" he started to try to distracted me "Shut up" i snarled "turn around" he did i put the gun to his head i force him to walk and we get to the deck and he attacks elbowing me I was hit in the face I droped the gun i snarled and I shuve him against the deck edge he grabs my shirt throwing me aganst it and i have my heels on i slip and i go over the edge i scream i grab onto the deck "STEVE" i screamed "Steve are you alright" the man said "JOE NO HELP HER" Steve asked I'm griping its high too high (I dont know what how high a fall would have to be to hurt you) my hands are starting to shake i look up scared "Don't look down okay focus on me my name is Joe White im a Navy SEAL, im Steves friend i taught him, okay whats your name honey"Joe started talking as Steve and the others come racing across the beach (I'M ONLY DOING A SMALL POV OF STEVE CAUSE I SUCK AT OTHER POVS ESPECIALLY GUYS)

Steve's POV

I was yelling at this guy some messenger, they scared Calleigh the poor thing i feel so bad for her, i just meet her and shes living with me, and i like her not just some fling but i like her more than i liked Cathern shes beautiful, focas Steve and i hear commotion on the deck i see Joe White a friend of mine and my Navy SEAL trainer and Calleigh my newest team member in combat my heart picks up pace i can see every one else the know she can handle her self but i dont quite know for sure she was going to push joe over my deck and he got away and pushed her she had her heels and the deck was slippery i had spilt water on it and she goes over the edge my breath is taken away she grabs on i go runing to save Calleigh but i might not make it i start runing faster and faster