Ten

Previously...

I walked in the front door with my bag on my shoulder looking at my feet waiting to be yelled at, "Leah..." I heard the familiar voice then looked up and widened my eyes when I saw my sister Ella and my eyes began to water, I haven't seen her since I was 9 because she was taken from social services and I missed her so much and I ran to her and gave her the tightest hug and began to let all of my emotions come up, I was so happy to see her I was making her shoulder soaked from my tears so I pulled from the hug "I've missed you." I said with tears streaming down my face and a smile "I know but I'm finally back... and I'm sorry for leaving you behind." She said with a sad look on her face, I shook my head "no it wasn't your fault and plus it was for your own good." I replied drying my tears with my sleeve "look at you little sis your all grown up I'm so proud of you" she said with a smile I just chuckled "so are you in college now? I mean since your 20 now." I asked "ahaha nope but I have a job I just got here and I'll be staying at Are house so if you want to stay home you can but it's your decision" she says smiling, "Well I cant refuse that offer. But I'm still going to spend the night here every weekend" I say smiling from ear to ear "fine with me." She says smiling.

——
Now...
——

It's been a couple weeks and me and the twins still do what we do ;) and I've gotten over the fact I can't have kids and me and my sister have been living happily at home and everything was fine, my grades are even raising and I got a part time job and my sister and I adopted a puppy and named her Mila she's a golden retriever and the runt out of all of her siblings she is so cute, my sister and I rearranged everything in the house and painted it and everything and it looks totally different then before and I was happy I was making improvements, my sister got married and the guy moved in with us he's really nice and is like a brother to me his name is Ashton and my sister got pregnant, it did make me a bit sad because it reminded me of something I can't have but I didn't let that get in the way of my happiness of being an aunt so I was super excited so I guess you can say everything has put itself into its place.

In the end she lived happily ever after.

Hey I know I don't normally do notes like this but I know I don't make my stories long but I promise that they'll get longer in the second books of these stories so I hope you patient enough to wait that long so if you want any updates or anything make sure to turn on notifications and follow my page :) okay byeeee <3