Four

Previously...

as Grayson reaches for his tooth brush his arm brushed my hip, his touch was like electricity, "sorry" he mutters before he starts brushing his teeth too, I spit the tooth paste out and take the black hair tie from my wrist into my hair making a messy bun not caring whether or not my baby hairs are flying everywhere, "damn." I hear Grayson whisper to himself not knowing I could hear him, I smile at him and kiss his cheek whispering a goodnight into his ear before heading back into the room and heading to bed.

———
Now...
———

I was left with a smirk on face the rest of the night before falling asleep.

———
Next morning
———

I wake up turning off my alarm on my phone and sit up with a smile on my face remembering what happened last night, I stand up and walk over to my bag and change for the day.

I take out the messy bun out brushing my hair leaving it down, I head over to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then jump onto the sink counter top to do my lashes in the big mirror, as I was blowing on the eyelash glue Grayson walks in smiling ...

I take out the messy bun out brushing my hair leaving it down, I head over to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then jump onto the sink counter top to do my lashes in the big mirror, as I was blowing on the eyelash glue Grayson walks in smiling "what're you smiling about?" I ask as I apply the lash to my eyelid "I got a date with the gf tonight." He speaks making me stop what I'm doing for a moment looking at him through the mirror, I sigh as I pick up the other lash applying the glue and blowing on it, "is this what you do every morning?" He asks leaning over the sink looking over at me while brushing his teeth, "pretty much." I reply "it's fascinating." He says inspecting what I'm doing through the mirror as I apply the lash to my other eyelid, I grab my mascara applying it to my lashes blending them with the false ones, I then get off the sink grabbing my things and putting back into the room where I originally had them.

I was putting on my shoes when I realize that Ethan hasn't been home since yesterday so I waited until Grayson came downstairs to ask him "hey where's Ethan?" I ask, he shrugs "probably passed out next to his girlfriend" he spoke walking over to his shoes putting them on, I nod and grab my phone and bag opening the door walking over to Gray's car.

———
After school
———

We got home finding Ethan in the kitchen getting himself some food, Gray and I took off our shoes and I walked over to my bag that I had just put down and took out the homework I have left from school, I sat the book down on the table and went into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar with a glass of water and sat down starting on my homework.

———
Afterwards
———

I finish my homework and look up to see Grayson walk in shirtless while drying his hair with a towel (hm... it seems he has just gotten out of the shower but damn...) I think to myself. "Oh hey I didn't think anyone would be down here." He speaks with a smirk whilst walking to the kitchen, "yeah I was just doing my homework is all." I reply with a smile "oh alright." He says turning his attention to the cupboards.