THE LOVE I LONG FOR

HEADCANONS

-   steve used to smoke as a teen and still does to this day. it's not everyday and his teammates will rarely see him doing it, though.  ( not encouraging the use of drugs or anything, but as some of you guys may or may not know, prescribed cigars were given to patients with asthma or hay fever. )

-  rogers is now a proud owner of many vinyls that vary from harry james and his orchestra to vera lynn, which he was able to find through various long and annoying weeks on the internet.  he wouldn't have been able to do it without tony, though.

- speaking about tony, he also moved in a couch to steve's room.  the first weeks in the compound were unbearable.  upon seeing that the supersoldier looked like a raccoon from the lack of sleep, tony insisted in helping him until steve gave in & asked for a hotel-like couch so that he could sleep. ( yknow, the ones that feel like rocks ? )

-  after steve not being able to pass the buck, he'd go to wakanda every two weeks to check up on bucky's progress.

- nat is his closest teammate, sam and bucky both being a close second. 

- although he's tried various times, he just can't seem to get the catch of dancing ( unless it's slow dancing ) & prefers to skip conversations about such topic since it gives him bittersweet memories.  he couldn't be a jive bomber, either way.

- he's come to love pop culture over time.  now watching shows like the munsters, the addams family, frasier, the nanny, the fresh prince of bel air, i dream of jeannie, bewitched and jeannie.  it's been a slow process, but he's been enjoying catching up on certain things.

- every weeked when he's not on a mission or busy, he'd go out to brooklyn & take a walk near his own home.  most of the time you can find him sketching images of how his old town used to look and how it looks nowdays.