37

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't calm my racing heart as I slowly made my way toward Jimin's room. I took my time, being so scared of what he could say when we were face to face.

I assumed he had seen my posts and wanted to talk about them, but what would he say? Would he believe that I purely meant it in a friendly way? Or would he suspect more? Especially after everything that has happened between us recently...

After hesitating for a long while I finally brought my clammy fist up to his door to knock lightly, almost hoping he wouldn't hear it so I could just run back to my room and hide from all my problems.

The door opened and Jimin peeked through the gap, he looked up at me with big nervous eyes while he scratched at the edge of the door slightly. He cleared his throat before standing back and opening the door wider, gesturing for me to enter.

I chewed on my lip and walked into the room, realising Hoseok was no longer here, he'd probably gone to go see Tae and Jin. I sat on the edge of Hoseok's bed before Jimin came and sat on his own bed opposite me.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled and I looked up at him, he had his hands in his lap and he looked at me with his head tilted slightly like a confused dog.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I responded, I didn't want to completely assume he'd seen the posts since he hadn't commented at all, "stop trying to hide things from me... please..." he frowned sadly and I gulped.

"You hid things from me first..." I mumbled under my breath and he sighed, "look I saw the posts and I just want to talk to you, you said you wished I would talk to you and now I'm trying to and you're just shutting me down." He was starting to get annoyed so I was starting to freak out.

What the fuck am I doing? I just want to fix everything and I'm somehow still making things worse with my stupid stubborn attitude...

"I'm sorry Hyung, I'm just sorry about everything I don't know why I keep being like this I keep taking my bad mood out on you and that's the last thing I want to do... I'm so sorry..." I avoided his eyes and I could tell mine were starting to water.

"I just want to understand Jungkook... please just explain to me why I upset you so much? What did I do? And what do you want me to do now?" He shuffled forward and rested a hand on my knee, I looked up to him briefly before shaking my head, "you shouldn't have to do anything, I'm just stupid."

"You're not stupid Jungkook. But I do wish you wouldn't be so worried, I want to help you get over whatever is upsetting you, but you won't let me help you." He frowned and sighed, "I don't want to burden you Hyung, I'm sorry about what I posted, I regretted it as soon as I had."

I wasn't lying, I did regret it, but not for the reason I was making it out to be, "well I'm glad you posted, I was flattered but also just relieved, at least I knew I could talk to you, or so I thought." He shrugged and I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans.

"Well you can talk to me, I want you to talk to me, I want you to stop avoiding me Hyung... it's slowly draining all my happiness away, seeing you being your usual self with everyone else but just to avoid scandals you're completely blanking me most of the time... I miss you Hyung, so much." I finally let out and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Jimin immediately jumped up from his spot on the bed and crouched in front of me, he lifted my chin and wiped my tears. The worry and guilt his expression held just made me want to cry more, "I'm so sorry Kook-Ah" he choked out before crying with me.

I pulled him forward and wrapped him in a hug, my whole body melted into his the second I was holding him in my arms.

Everything felt better.