36

Jungkook's POV

What have I done...

I should have stopped posting on that fan account as soon as I started getting more well known...

I shouldn't have even made it in the first place, then this wouldn't have happened!

What am I gonna do now? Do I play it off like it means nothing? Would anyone even believe me? Or should I just save the trouble and just come clean, tell everyone how much I love Jimin and always have and if it ruins Bangtan then... I don't know what then...

New message from Namjoon-Hyung

Namjoon-Hyung
Jungkook come to my room now, Yoongi is with Hoseok and Jimin, we clearly need to talk, I don't know if they've seen your post yet, DELETE IT

I fumbled with my phone, rushing to Instagram before freezing, if I delete it, people will really think I made a mistake, that I actually do love Jimin but didn't mean to post it for the world to see... deleting this post could solidify any rumours people will have made.

Me
I'll be there in a minute, and no, I'm not deleting it.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket before rushing out of my room and down the hall, past the door I could hear Hoseok's loud laughter erupting through and straight into the next room.

"Jungkook!" Namjoons voice called the second I closed the door, "before you say anything please let me explain Hyung, please." I begged and he frowned, trying his hardest to restrain from slapping me it seemed, he took a few steps back and pulled on his own hair before sitting on his bed.

I took a deep breath, "look, for a while now, I've had a... um... a fan account." I started and Namjoon whipped his head up to look me in the eyes, disbelief shining in his own, "I know, it's pathetic... but I've loved Jimin-Hyung for so long now I couldn't just keep it to myself, I knew I would never be able to tell him or talk to any of the members about it, so I figured I'd just rant my feelings as someone else."

"But after a while my fan account got more popular, even Jimin started commenting, it made me happy he was looking at posts about me and him, and he even started messaging me - well the fan... I should have just deleted it then, I know it was stupid I just loved talking to him without having to worry about messing anything up. But I did mess it up... I was supposed to post on my fan account just now but I wasn't focussing I was just so upset. I don't know what to do Hyung." I felt the tears forming in my eyes and he stood up to pull me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I really didn't think you were this serious about him, but why won't you delete it now? Before he sees?" He asked frantically and I cried into his chest, "it's already there Hyung, millions have already seen it, if I delete it now it will only make people think it was an accident, that I do love Jimin... we can think of a way to cover it up, make it seem like I was joking or I just meant it as a friend...? Surely we can do something Hyung."

Suddenly the door opened, "oh... Jungkook? Are you okay?" Yoongi spoke softly as he came over to me, I wasn't sure what to do so just looked at Namjoon for help, he's the smart one, he'll think of something...

"Ah, he's just worrying, you see, he posted something on Instagram for Jimin, they've had a falling out and he just wanted Jimin to know he wasn't mad at him, but people have taken it the wrong way without knowing the context... now fans think Jungkook is in love with Jimin." Namjoon explained and I gulped, Yoongi frowned as he hugged me.

"Oh you stupid maknae, why did you think it was a good idea to post it online? You know how crazy fans get... I'm sure it'll die down, maybe you should make another post to explain?" He suggested and I nodded, "can you help me hyung?" I asked and Yoongi led me to his bed and sat beside me as I pulled out my phone.

I opened Instagram and checked the post to find more comments and more fans worrying about me or excited that I had confessed about Jimin...

Yoongi read the post and sighed, "Man you really could have phrased this a little less out there, I mean I know you mean beautiful as just him being a beautiful person because we're all close enough to say things like that to each other, but people will of course take that as a romantic compliment... I think you should just explain yourself..."

"How do I explain though Hyung, what should I say?" I asked and he took my phone from me, "here, let me, I won't post it without your permission. Take a selfie."

"Wha- Hyung I cant take a selfie I've just been crying I look a mess!" I protested and he frowned, "hm, when was the last one you took?" He asked and I thought, "it's been a while Hyung, just choose an old group photo or something." I suggested and he nodded.

He wrote out the post and chose a picture, he let me look it over and I nodded hesitantly, it sounded like a believable explanation.

We double checked before he posted it, likes and comments immediately flooded in and we sat and read some.

Jeon.Kook_Official

2,934,510 likes

2,934,510 likes

Jeon.Kook_Official Hey everyone, I just want to clarify that the last post was not a "confession", Jimin is merely my best friend and we have been drifting apart recently, I was just feeling a little down. But I'm okay now, thank you for all of your support. 💜

Load More Comments...

VkookAreGoals It's fine Kookie we knew you weren't confessing, glad you're okay now though 💜

KookStan97 As long as you're sure you're okay! I hope you and Jimin figure out whatever is causing you to drift apart. 💞

JikookIsReal13 I got really scared when I saw your first post, I'm sorry you and Jimin aren't as close anymore, I'm sure he's upset about it too. But I hope you both feel better soon. 🙏🏼💗

KookiesNCream Why does this not seem like Jungkook...? Agh I dunno I'm just freaking out I'm scared I don't know what's happening with them anymore and I just really hope they're all happy 😭🙏🏼

JarOfKookies You worried me Jungkook! Glad you're okay now, sorry you were feeling down ❤️

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

"See, it's fine now. Sure you freaked people out but things like this can always be fixed, just don't do it again..." Yoongi laughed a little and squeezed my shoulder reassuringly.

Before I could respond there was a ding on my phone and both Yoongi and I looked at it.

New message from Jimin-Hyung

Jimin-Hyung
Hey Kook, could you come to my room?

Yoongi sighed and pat me on the back, "good luck." He smiled and stood, I thanked him and gave him a hug, saying goodbye to both him and Namjoon before leaving the room and going to talk to Jimin...

~}}{{~

Sorry I'm kinda leaving it on another cliffhanger, but hey I updated like pretty quick after the last one so I'm happy 😅🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you guys think he fixed his mistake?

What do you want Jimin to say to him?

Ngl I have no plan yet so if you have a good suggestion it may well end up being what I go with 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

Thanks for reading 😁💜