Chapter 12 ½: Ferris Wheel

We all walked out of the restaurant, and we started walking to the amusement park.

Mandy and Michael were in the front, talking, and leading us to the amusement park. Followed by Oliver and Alexa, who were talking and laughing. Then I was at the back, texting Charlotte, and watching Oliver and Alexa laugh with each other wondering what they're talking about.

Alice's party started at 9, and it usually ends up with everyone asleep on the floor with hangovers. So, even if we did finish late, as long as it wasn't longer than 12AM the party would still be ongoing. Usually by 1AM everyone had passed out already.

Charlotte: Where are you? This party is awesome!

Me: I'm still stuck here. Probably will be stuck for a while. Sucks not being there!

Charlotte: Its okay. Just hurry up!

Me: I'll try. I could probably make it by 11 or 12 at latest.

Charlotte : Good!

I tucked away my phone and kept walking. Oliver and Alexa's arms were linked now, as they walked. Could Alexa like Oliver? Or could Oliver like Alexa?

I had a weird queasy feeling in my stomach about that. It just didn't feel right, them being together.

Why do you even care? Who cares if they like each other? I told myself.

So I just kept walking, and kept my mouth shut. As we neared the amusement park, Michael called me, leaving Mandy with Alexa and Oliver.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Could you do me a favor?"

"What kind of favor?"

"It won't cost you anything, it's just a simple thing."

"Alright. What is it?"

"It's embarrassing to say this, but, can you leave me and Mandy alone?" He said, hiding his face because he was most likely blushing.

Oh my gosh, he likes Mandy. I burst out laughing.

"I see, you like Mandy huh?" I said in between laughs.

"I-I didn't s-say that!" he said, stuttering.

"Mmhmm. It's cute! Just admit that you do and I'll leave you alone."

"O-okay. Fine. I do like her."

"Great!"

"So can you please third-wheel with those two?" He said, pointing to Oliver and Alexa.

Third-wheel? So they are a couple?

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks! Could you tell the both of them too, please? They already know. Oh and can you make it sound like it was your idea?"

"Alright."

"Thanks!"

I ran to Oliver, Alexa and Mandy.

"Mandy, could you go with Michael first?"

"Yeah, of course." She said, then left.

"Guys, Michael wants to be alone with Mandy, so make it sound like we want to go alone."

"I knew it!" Alexa shouted.

Oliver laughed. I threw Michael a thumbs up, and we continued to near the amusement park. Alexa and Oliver were still talking and linking their arms with each other. It was weird, and it grossed me out.

After another 5 minutes of walking, we finally reached the park.

"Hey Mandy, Michael!" I called.