Author's Notes

So this was written as part of a charity auction just after the New Zealand earthquake. Back on LJ, when there were such large disasters, people would come together to help raise money and fandom people would offer their services for charitable donations. I wrote this story for the user dark_wulf, who donated to the cause.

This is a Star Trek reboot/ American Idol s8 xover, set in the Star Trek universe. 

The pairings are:
Kirk/Spock/Uhura and Adam Lambert/Kris Allen

Like my Merlin fanfic To You I Pledge, the original version of this story has a mature rating, but this version is edited to make it PG13. If you would like to read the mature versions of the chapters in question, I will be posting them in a separate book called Bonds of Change - Mature Scenes (check my RL Tasha's Other Fanfiction). There are only 2 scenes, but I think the original versions have a depth that helps the plot, although I would like the main story to be suitable for all audiences.

~*~

If you would like to read more of my stories I have sorted them into reading lists for ease of finding them, just click into my profile and check out these:
💖Tasha's Other Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Original Fiction (lots of vampires and magic in here 😈)

I also have lots of books on Amazon and Smashwords (some of them free to download and read), so check out the links in my profile if you would like to see some of my professionally published work.