Chapter 23

Kensington palace,London

Nicholas had spent the last hour trying to find out who wrote the letter.He told May,and now his wife was pacing around the room in panic.

"Who could it possibly be?"she questioned.Her husband ran his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner.

Catherine walked into the room slowly,hoping not to anger the couple.

"Nicholas,May?William told ne about the letter." (Well May told her too so..)

Nicholas nodded.

"Harry's veey worried about you two,he wants you to inform her majesty."Catherine informed then,moving to stand next to May.

Wait.

His nan.

And his father.

Nicholas had completely forgotten about telling them.

"Ladies,I'll be right back."He saud,stomping out of the room quickly.

***

"I informed my father and my nan.My grandmother told me we're going to have an extra security team,just in case.She won't allow any visitors to the palace for the next three months and the palace will be heavily guarded."

Catherine and May nodded.Catherine hugged May,before saying:

"Stay safe."

***

Stockholm,Sweden

"Celia,don't worry.It will all be fine."The man spoke sternly to his wife.

"Oscar,it is not fine!My daughter will not marry a divorced man!"Celia raised her voice.

She never dared to shout at her husband.Her marriage to him was forced,and ever since then,they have agreed to stay civil with each other and nothing else.Both hated the other's guts.

"Celia,I will remind you that you do not make the choices in this househould."Oscar raised his index finger up,hoping his wife would stop arguing with him.

"You're right,I don't.BUT THIS IS MY DAUGHTER!I carried her 9 months,I took care of her while you were out there comitting crimes and selling drugs!YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!YOU JUST WANT HER TO MARRY HIM SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE SOME MONEY!"Celia shouted.She was interrupted when she felt a sting on her left cheek.She held her cheek in pain.

Oscar had just slapped her.

Magnus,the couple's eldest son,ran to his mother and held her cheek.He then looked at his father in disgust.

"You stupid piece of sh-"

"Not now,Magnus.I have some work to do."

And as if he hadn't just got himsef into a ton of trouble,the man spun around on his heels and walked to his study.

Celia stayed there with Magnus,while Ingrid,who was hiding behind the wall,bit her nails.

She heard all the conversation.

She saw what her fAtHeR did.

Note:
Le update is here!!

What do you think?Give me your opinions!