Chapter 11

2011
May knocked on the door.

Once.

Twice.

No one answered.

Deciding she couldn't wait anymore,she opened the door quickly,scaring Harry and and Nicholas in the process.

"Douchebags,what's up?"She asked.
"Harry and Chelsy are over,for good this time."Nicholas announced jokingly,even though the pair were still together.
Harry laughed before adding:
"No,your boyfriend is a liar.He likes drama.He hates weddings."Harry laughed,referring to Will and Kate's wedding in April.
"Speaking of weddings,how're the preparations for Will and Kate?"May asked.

May felt very tired during that time.For some reason,she always wanted to marry before Will and Kate,but the couple was getting married,so she'd have to wait.

"They said they're coming over,I don't know."Harry shrugged.
"To answer your question babe,the preparations are going fine."Nicholas smirked at his girlfriend,who smiled in response.

Sitting down beside her boyfriend,May spoke.
"I was talking to Clarita,she has a new boyfriend,he's Japanese."
"Japanese?"Harry asked curiously.
May nodded.

Just then,the door opened again,scaring Harry and May,but not Nicholas who knew exactly who was behind the door.

He was right.

William jumped on the bed,right next to Nicholas(or maybe jumping onto him elbowing his stomach)and Kate sat ever so elegantly next to him.

May and Kate never really got the chance to talk.But now,they did.

"Catherine,this is May.May,this is Catherine."William introduced the two future sisters-in-law to each other.

Kate put out her hand to shake for May,not wanting to give a bad first impression.

Instead,she was surprised when May pulled her into a hug,almost squishing(or squashing,the way you like it)her.

While the three brothers conversated,May pulled Kate to Nottingham Cottage.

"Very beautiful home,isn't it?"she asked Catherine.
"Very."Catherine gave a short answer,not knowing what to say.
"I heard you used to live in Jarash,Jordan when you were young."May said,wanting to make a conversation between her and Kate and not let the girl feel awkward.

"Yes,I did,actually.Although I don't remember much,because I was young,Jordan is a very beautiful country."Kate gushed.
"My aunt is from Jordan.I agree with you,the country's very beautiful."May agreed.Jordan is,in fact,a very beautiful country.

Kate walked around Nottingham Cottage with May by her side.

"What are you thinking?"May asked.
"I was just thinking...who would've thought a couple of years ago I would've been here."

Note:
Ye I know it sucks but I'm kind of obesessing over BTS😂😂
itz_cupcake321 can understand meh XD
I hope you like it