FOREWARD

Hello there everyone!

If you're wondering what exactly this book is in respect to my others, this chapter is going to fill you in on all of that!

So, as you may know, I have several other books published for my fanfics, grouped together by franchises and sagas, such as Star Wars, Marvel, LOTR, and The Hobbit. I have others not yet published, such as Jurassic Park, Star Trek, Narnia, and HTTYD. And while there may not be very many parts published yet due to my long writing process and my ongoing battle against perfectionism, everything is active. 

So why publish this book?

I wanted a place where various actors and random characters not belonging to the aforementioned franchises could go. I didn't necessarily want to put Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, RDJ, and other Marvel actors/actresses in the Avengers book because I want to keep the characters separate from the actors themselves. That goes for others, such as Ewan McGregor, Tom Hiddleston, Sam Neill, and many others. 

I'm not exactly sure why I prefer this method of organization, but I just like keeping a group of actors together rather than having a mix of them thrown into a book belonging to their characters. It keeps things neat and separate, and it also gives me the chance to publish stories I otherwise wouldn't because the actors don't belong to the franchises I typically write for. 

For example, I wouldn't be able to place Jake Gyllenhaal in any of the books because I don't write for any of his characters. I write several short one-shots about him for my best friend, but I've nowhere to put them online, so I created this book to remedy that - and for other actors. 

So, without further ado, let's jump right in! 

And thank you for joining us. 

Lillian Xx