chapter 5

Jasper pov

The next day i went to school expecting to see my mate there and to hopefully escape the clutches and too much of watchful eyes of Edward and Alice.
    I heard a ding from my phone letting me know that i had gotten a text.

Unknown:
Hi jasper
I won't be there for the rest of the week. I had a family emergency that had to be handled.
   And if your wondering how i got this number. Do you know someone named  Peter? He is the one that gave me your number. And if you haven't figured it out yet this is your mate Bella.

I texted her back saying ok before entering History class which is my first period. But i think the history teacher hates me because i correct him on so many things. But honestly i am sad that my mate won't be here for a week but theres nothing that i can do about it. Finally it came down to lunch tume where the humans gather to eat food. I still don't know why my "siblings" still get trays just to play around with the food and not touch anything from it. It is just a waste.

Bella's pov

I decided to go away for a bit to let my anger simmer down because of Alice who i will call pixie for now.  So i am currently in my wolf form running through Alaska but i felt my phone vibrate through the backpack that i am carrying in my wolf mouth.  I stopped in a little cave den changed human and dog out my phone and i saw that i missed like maybe 20 calls and 6 text.

Text 1: jasper

"Miss you my love. Wish you didn't run off for a week, but i under stand. I hope you will be back soon because i want you to meet my venom brother Peter who was the one that gave you my number. And his mate charlotte.  They are coming  on Monday.

Bella: " i will be back around  5 in the morning monday. Miss you too darling. But i had to get away from the pixie. Tell rose i said hi.

Jasper: ok my darling star. And i love you too. And i will tell my sister Rose that you said hi when i see her again at lunch.

End of text one

Authors note: comment down bellow who you want the other text to be from. And no i don't own the twilight series Stephanie Meyer does. I just own the change of plot and james decease mate who i will give a backstory on later in the story and how she died.