Meeting NCT

Hyorin's POV

It was a cold afternoon, almost sunset, and we were walking around a quiet and deserted park, just done with filming for our first episode of our own show, Archangels Wings. Eunji-eunnie was lying on a blanket and writing down something on her notebook. Jaehyuk-oppa was with Nari-eunnie by the pond, probably sketching or doing something artsy. Zachary-oppa was having a conversation with someone on his phone. Minjun was teasing and bothering Kyungsook-eunnie which resulted with the maknae being chased by the short angry pixie. While I was peacefully reading a book under the shade of a tree.

Zachary-oppa finished and ended his call before loudly calling, "Hey guys, who wants to visit my half-brother and his friends?" I stood up, brushed off the grass from my skirt, and asked, "I'd like to go but who's your half-brother?" The silver haired male just smirked and said, "That's for me to know and for you to find out." Then Minjun and Kyungsook-eunnie appeared out of nowhere, both of them out of breath from chasing around, as the small eunnie said, "We'd like to get to know your half-brother!"

Zachary-oppa smiled and said, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Minjun-ah, you both are the same age! I think you'll get along well." Minjun grinned and said, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Eunji-eunnie stopped writing, looked up, and asked, "And where will the four of you run off to this time?" I replied with a sweet smile, " We were hoping to visit Zachary-oppa's half brother." Eunji-eunnie stopped to think about it and said, "Fine, but you four better be back at the dorms before curfew, especially you Minjun, you are still a minor. We wouldn't want you to stay a night at the police station, do we?"

Minjun visibly shivered and shook his head, disagreeing. Zachary-oppa said, "Don't worry, I'll make sure we'll make it back to the dorms, with each of us present. Besides we'll be visiting my half-brother's place, not out somewhere." Eunji-eunnie sighed and said, "Make sure of it. Kyungsook, since your the oldest, take care of them, especially the annoying maknae." Kyungsook-eunnie nodded and gave the said maknae a look as if saying, 'Do something wrong and you'll end up somewhere worse than the police station.' Minjun just poked his tongue out and told me, "Hyorin-noona, how did you put up with Kyungsook-ssi?"

I just laughed and whispered out loud, "You'll get used to her." Kyungsook-eunnie pouted and whined, "Hyorin-ah, you're supposed to be defending me, not agreeing with the devil. And that's Kyungsook-noona to you, you brat! Show some respect." Zachary-oppa and I just laughed at two of them bickering as Eunji-eunnie just sighed and said, "Just go ahead. Remember to wear your mask and beanie. It's dark and all, but it's just a standard procedures. And Zac, call me if you reached your half-brother's place."

The four of us bid the other three good bye and followed Zachary-oppa to his car, since he just recently got his license. Both Jaehyuk-oppa and Zachary-oppa got cars but Zachary's car is more luxurious while Jaehyuk's oppa's is more simple and practical. We got inside the sleek luxury car, with Minjun claiming shotgun.

Zachary-oppa drove towards our destination, Minjun blasted Big Bang and BTS on the speakers, and Kyungsook-eunnie and I dance and sang to Minjun's playlist. Both us sang, "Everywhere I go, everything I do, na boyeojulge kareul garawatdeon mankeum
nal musihadeon manheun saramdeul ijen (Oh oh oh oh oh oh) hey shout it out!"

As the song continued, with us singing through,
Minjun started rapping to the second verse, "Look at my profile, ajik amugeotdo eobtji, still yeonseupsaeng and raeppeomaen,
yeah I do know that’s nuthin gomindo haetjiman ije pillyo eobseojyeotji, neon ajikdo amachueo, nan meijeo, jjuk geureohge sseokgil. Rap Monster, malcheoreom goemulgachi
museun biteudeun gane nan ssak jibeosamkyeo, chungsilhan ireumgabt yaedeura iriwa, miri bwa hannat aidorui banjeon, haha hipbusimppunin hyeongdeureun
bulganeunghada haetji but
ddokddokhi bwa igeol impossible-e machimpyo, jjigeo I’m possible ja ije dwaetni boy."