Meeting Stray Kids

A/N: Bold and Italics means they are speaking in English.

MJ's POV

We were practicing for a performance when my phone rang. I asked permission from the dance line to leave and checked my phone. Finding out it was Jaebum-hyung, I immediately answered, "What's up hyung? What do you need?" Jaebum-hyung responded, "Hey Minjoon! I was calling to ask if you would like to meet up at the dog cafè near JYP building? They are known for their bingsu and I know how much you love the dessert. I am on the way there to treat some members of our company's newest boy group. Would you like to come?"

The soreness I felt from practicing all day left my body and giddiness and excitement replaced it. I enthusiastically replied, "Sure hyung! But who are you with, aside from the members of the new boy group?" I heard chattering from the other side, and I'm guessing Jaebum-hyung is trying to tell them to lower their voices. Jaebum-hyung answered, "Jinyoung and Jackson are with us. And I only have two members of Stray Kids with me, Chan and Felix. They are from Australia."

I grinned and said, "Okay, I'm excited to meet them, can I bring a few friends along?" Jaebum hyung chuckled and replied, "Why not? My wallet can handle a few more people." I laughed and said, "See you soon, hyung! Thanks for the invite!" He responded, "No problem and see you later!" With that the call ended just as the practice ended. I headed towards Zac-hyung and Jaehyuk-hyung, asking them, "Hey hyungs, do you want to go at the dog cafè near JYP building? Jaebum-hyung is treating." They both agreed but Zac-hyung asked, "Wait, are you related to the Im Jaebum from Got7?" I shrugged and answered, "Yeah, he's my maternal cousin." Jaehyuk-hyung said, "I'm surprised! How come you just told us now?" I smirked and replied, "You never asked. But let's take a shower, we need to leave in about ten minutes."

We quickly showered and changed. I wore a dark blue flannel over a white shirt, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots; Zac-hyung wore a black shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and black leather jacket; while Jaehyuk-hyung wore black ripped jeans, a white button up, and black combat boots. We left the locker room as Eunji-noona spotted us and asked, "Where are you four going all dressed up?" Jaehyuk-hyung explained, "Minjun-ah got invited by his cousin to the cafè near JYP building. He's treating us to some bingsu."

Eunji-noona turned and asked me, "Is it Jaebum?" I nodded and said, "Yes ma'am!" She sighed and said, "Fine, but bring your masks and sunglasses. Behave and don't cause a ruckus. Jaehyuk-oppa keep them out of trouble; Zac, don't try to cause dating scandals; and Minjun don't cause a headache for Jaebum or for Jaehyuk." We all saluted in agreement as Eunji-noona headed to our flat, probably to have a girls' spa day with the rest of the female members.

We got inside Jaehyuk-hyung's car, since he was the only one with a car and a license and made our way to the JYP building. Along the way, Zac-hyung I played some beats on Jaehyuk-hyung's radio. We jammed to Big Bang as we passed along the area. After a while, we finally arrived at our destination. Jaehyuk-hyung parked his car and all three of us wore our face masks and sunglasses, then making our way towards the dog cafè. I spotted Jaebum-hyung along with Jinyoung-hyung and Jackson, together with them are two unfamiliar faces, probably members of Stray Kids that Jaebum-hyung mentioned. All five of them were also wearing face masks but the three Got7 members were wearing sunglasses and caps as the other two were just wearing beanies.

When Jaebum-hyung spotted us getting near, he gave me a tight hug as he gave Jaehyuk-hyung and Zac-hyung an eye smile and handshake. Jackson-hyung gave me a hug and a noogie as Jinyoung-hyung just gave me a smile and more relaxed hug. Jaebum-hyung said, "JYP PD-nim already reserved the whole cafè just for the eight of us, since we have eight members of different groups can cause an uproar among fans. So feel free to roam around inside, it's only the eight od us and the staff who will be inside." The three hyungs led the way, with the five of us following behind.

Upon entering, a small japanese spitz caught my eye. It was cute, probably a puppy, the little guy waddled towards me and was begging me to carry him. I carried the little puppy and brought him to the table were the others were. Jaebum-hyung said, "Okay after we order, we'll have an introduction. Got it?" We all nodded. I ordered a chocolate brownie bingsu and hot chocolate. After the others finished their orders and the waiter has taken note, the introductions started.

We all took off our hats, glasses, and masks as Jaebum-hyung started, "Hey guys, I think everyone knows me. I'm Im Jaebum and I'm a composer, vocalist, dancer and leader of Got7. And Minjun is my cousin." Jinyoung-hyung went next, "I'm Park Jinyoung, or Junior. But nobody is allowed to call me that. I'm a vocalist, rapper, vocalist, and one of the visuals of Got7." Jackson-hyung loudly announced, "Jackson Wang in the house! A.K.A The Wang Puppy. I'm a rapper, vocalist, and dancer of Got7."

I went next, "Annyeong! I'm Kwon Min-jun. You can also call me MJ or Malcolm James, any of those can be used to call me. I'm currently 16 years old, in Korea, and I'm also a producer, rapper, dancer, and vocalist of Archangels. Jaebum-hyung is my cousin." The orange haired one asked with a surprising deep voice, "Can you speak English?" I chuckled, "Of course, I am from England, afterall." The black, curly haired one said, "Good on ya, mate!" I replied with a smile, "And I'm guessing that you blokes are from Australia, right?" They both nodded and gave a grin.

Jaebum-hyung asked Jackson-hyung , "Do you understand a word from the conversation that the three are having?" Jackson-hyung shook his head and said, "Not a thing, but I'm guessing that they are using Australian and British Slang."

Zac-hyung went next, "Hello, I'm Zachary Park, but my Korean name is Park Hyunseok. You can call me Zac, Zachary, or even Hyunseok. I was born and raised here in Korea but I studied abroad in the States for three years. Currently I'm 19 years old. I'm a vocalist, dancer, and one of the visuals of Archangels." Jaehyuk-hyung went next, "Hello everyone, I'm Kang Jaehyuk. I'm 20 years old and one of the vocalists of Archangels."

The curly haired one went first, "Hello, I'm Bang Chan. You can call me Christopher, Chris, or just Chan. I'm 21 years old, and a producer, rapper, vocalist, and dancer of Stray Kids. I'm also one half of the Aussie Line." Then the one with ginger hair and deep voice said, "Hi, I'm Lee Felix,18 years old, and a rapper and dancer of Stray Kids. I'm the other half of the Aussie Line." Then after all the introductions, our orders have arrived. I quickly enjoyed my bingsu while having a chat with the two Aussies.

Felix asked, "Did you grow up in England or are one of your parents British?" I replied, "My mum is pure Korean while my dad is half Korean, half British. I was born and raised in England. But we moved here in Korea when I was 10 or 11, where I auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment." Chan commented, "Wow, you were quite young." I grinned and said, "Yes but it also meant that I learned a lot in such a young age. I was the youngest trainee and the rest of BTS treated me like a younger brother. They were my brothers inside the company." Felix asked, "Did you have trouble learning Korean? Did your parents approve you joining the Entertainment business?"

I took a spoonful of my bingsu and replied, "I had a bit of difficulty adjusting with the language but with my parents, especially my mum, always making sure we speak Korean at home, learning and speaking it was easy, but my British accent made it a bit difficult for others to understand but I managed. My parents were and are still very supportive. My family actually owns a Construction Company, so we are pretty well off, with my dad being the CEO of the company and my mum as a doctor of one of the most prestigous hospitals in Britain. Ever since we were little my siblings and I loved music. My brother would play some pieces on the organ, I would rap and dance to it, while my sister would sing. They knew ever since that we would make music as our life. They believed and supported us in everything we do."

Chan and Felix simustaneously said, "Wow." Then Chan added, "Where are your family right now?" I took another spoonful of my bingsu and said, "Mum and Dad usually are in England because of work. My older brother is a producer for SM Entertainment and my younger sister is a trainee in your company. I also have Jaebum-hyung here and my paternal second-cousin is also here in Korea." Felix asked, "Wait, your sister is a trainee in JYPE? What's her name and how old is she?"

I ate the brownie of the bingsu and answered, "Yes, she has been training for a year. Her English name is Eleanor Harriet Kwon but her korean name is Kwon Eun-hee. She is 13 years old internationally, and 14 years old in here." Chan commented, "She is still young." With that the three of us talked about our foreign lives and got to know each other. At the end of the day, I gained myself two new best friends, Chan-hyung and Felix-hyung.