Chapter 4~Ever

The Van shattered her into millions of peices.

A girl was standing there,but is now...Glass, Shattered on the ground.

The Police Officer just held the cuffs and tiny shards of glass in shock.

She was gone.

"Go faster!" Natalie said in fury."Calm down Nat, before you strain yourself..." Lizzy said. Natalie rammed the Petal, Going as fast as she could. "LOOK OUT!!" Lizzy screamed in fear, eyes wide. Natalie slammed the break, while turning the wheel at the same time. They both were sweating in fear, But they continued driving anyways, even with there hearts racing. "That, That was a...Police car.." Lizzy said, out of breath.

"I, Noticed.." Natalie whispered,Also out of breath.

Lets, Lets follow it, you,wanna?" Lizzy pouted."Whatever gets me out of this God-Forsaken car..."

Lillian came together, Glass coming together like a puzzle.

She rised up, wondering were the police man was.She turned around, with the gun right in her face.

"Dont do it, It wont effect me anyways..." Lillian said truthfaly. "I will turn you in, your a danger to this country.."

The police officer said with a serious expression on his face. He wasnt joking. " I dont think so." Lillian quietly said.

She quickly grabbed his throat, lifting him of the ground, his feet kicking around for air.

"You dont want to mess with me.." Her hands turning sharp like glass. "Ever " Dropping him to the ground.

"Lillian?" Natalie said in shock." Wh-what are you doing?" Natalie said, eyes tearing up.

Lillain dropped to her knees. In tears. "I-I Cant help it!" she said, her eyes flooding. " I never wanted to be like," Looking at her hands "This!!" she stood up walking fastly torwards natalie, Holding her hand in front of her. Squeezing her hand, shakily, eyes closed. She dropped her hand. "I cant...I cant take this..." Lillian cried hard, Natalie walked over to hug her, while Lizzy was in shock."Dont...Touch.....Me"Lillian cried."Dont."