Chapter 2 ~ Cracked

The Camera's glass fell to the floor. Craking into smaller peices at landing. Lillian walked over the glass, shivering at the "Crunching" noise it made.Her hands had fallen on the desk, gripping onto to it. Pulling her self around the slick "wooden" desk. "Come on, Come on..." Lillian whispered to her self, With Natalie "in" her pocket. "Ah ha!" A grin spread across her face. She flew open a drawer Labled "PRIVATE BANKING". She found the code to The Banks Money locker.

She flew out of the room, looking left but Running right this time. Pushing onto the door wich read Money Locker. She broke in. She asked Natalie what the code once again was."4812, I told you this." Lillain just nodded. She typed in the code. She opened the door, To see box after box of..Money. But then she heard it, Police Sirens. She Grabbed as much money as could and fled.

She ran back the way she came, Over the counter,but out a different window. Around the corner of the building lies 2 police cars. Guns pointing right at her.She dropped the money, and Raised her hands."Hello? Lillian!?" Natalie yelled through the phone. Lillian reached towards her pocket to-The PoliceMen pulled the trigger. The bullet ran threw Lillians Chest."LILLIAN ANSWER ME, ANSWER ME, PLEASE!?" Natalie yelled, until her phoned Died. Lillian was shocked. Standing in Blankness. She slowly looked down, Even with 1 other gun on her sight.Lillian laid her hand-shanking- on the wound. Her eyes shut, Thinking hard. Fingers Blue, Mind Straight. She lifted her hand, revealing glass. Broken Glass.Coming together one by one. Peice by peice. The police mens eyes were bloodshot.

She Was Healed.