Thug Lifestyle

...Ive decided to change his name because that name is no longer relevant to me so his new name is Kory, just a random name this time...

Myah: Bae, put the drink down

K: Just chill.... i know u want soooome

Myah: put the fuckin drink down K

Reggie: yo K, u need to go home

K: n-no i dont ya-yall need a drink

Myah: bae lets go now!

some dudes walk in wit a gun. one of em pull the gun out and shoot Kory. the whole party scatters.

Myah: K?!!!? Kory??!? Bae?!??! Answer Me!!!!!

Myah starts cryin. D calls 911 and the ambulance pulls up.

Myah: y this had to happen to me?????!

................🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊.................

My name is Amyah Taylor Ross, im 17 and i live with my sister Lecsie thats 21. My mom works a lot so she has a house to herself but she comes over once in a while in her spare time. Lescie's boyfriend Kilo abuse me and she dont care. She let him do it. She dont care bout me, thats why she forced me to live with her. Kilo got a gang, YRB, Young Red Bloods and Lecsie part of it. She got some absolute nerve to tell me that imma be in it. She got me fuxked up. He be cheatin on her but she think im lyin jus so they can break up and i can sleep with him. I been tellin my best friend Destinee about it and she tried to tell me to live with her. I was gettin ready to go to school. I was on my way therre in my black range rover and D kiked me.

-PHONE CONVO ON KIK-

KingKunta...: hey Amyah

_TaylorGang: wassup D

D: nothin

Me: y u kikin me

D: cuhz Regg been askin me about u on da bus

Then i got a message from Reggie

LitLikeABitch: Amyah,

_TaylorGang: Yes, Reggie???

Regg: where u at

Me: niqqa xhill im on my wayy

Regg: in dat fyye ass Range

Me: yass bish yass

Regg: D been askin bout u

Me: dat aint what she told me

Regg: oh

-KIK CONVO OVER-

Reggie my boy best friend and he know this boy he talkin bout he gon hook me up with, Kory.

At School

In 2nd period we had a sub. This bitch was extra cool. She had a bottle of those new Cirocs. Pink Lemonade, Pineapple, Amaretto, and Peach. We aint even do no work. And she had some of that Birdman shit, GTV.

We went to her desk and tried some. I aint never seen no teacher with 3 new cases full of shot glasses. She said we could take it to lunch. I went in the lunch line. We had Bonos today. I fixed a big ass pork sandwich with fries.

Lunchlady: $5.31

Just as i was goin through my bag to give her the money, the boy next to me pulled out a thick stack of 20s and gave the lady 1 of them.

Boy: I got it

Me: Uh, thank you

Boy: It's all good. handing me a $50 bill Go buy yourself something nice to go with that beautiful face.

He was hella fine. Lightskin, low cut, small dimples, ear pierced, black polo shirt with the logo red, khaki pants, and Bred Jordan Futures that i had on too.

Boy: I see you trying to rock my shoes

Me: Nahh I've always had these

When i sat at the table D pulled me to the side.

D: Myah, you kno who that is???!!!???

Me: uh, no

D:  Thats Kory.

Me: Oh, so that's who Reggie was talkin bout

D: Yea

Kory

Im Kory Reshawn Brown, im 18. Im part of TMP...Take Money and Pride. I ran into Amyah in the line. I seen her before but i aint never say nothin to her.

Reggie: well, that worked out

Me: yea, she special.

Reggie: so you wanna get with my best friend?

Me: i mean, i could definitely hold her down

Reggie: Yep, you and your hoes

Then, Amyah and her girl D came back to tha table. Ill admit it tho, she was lookin betta than me in them Futures. Black and white True Religion shirt, True Religion jeans, gold chain with her name on it. I noticed when she was talkin to me, she wasnt tryna act all cute and shit like them otha sidelines i been wit.

Amyah

Kory fine and everything but he look like the type that deal wit a bunch of otha sideline hoes. Tbh i wasnt tryna impress him. I called him to the side so i could talk to him.

Me: lets have a TBH moment

Kory: damn can i get to kno u first

Me: duh dumb ass, this why we havin one

Kory: so what u wanna know???

Me: tell me bout you

Kory: well im 18, live wit my fam. My dad left a long time ago, and all that, i drive a Mercedes Benz, wbu???

Me: im 17 my birthday December 25th, live with my sister, i hate mymomma, idk my daddy, drive a sexy black Range wit gold rims dats SexyBlack.

Kory: Aight then, maybe you can call me whenever you get lonely.

Ayyyeeee. Im gettin that number tho!!!!! I gave him my gold iPhone 6 and he gave me his gold iPhone 6+. Awweee we had almost the same phone. Same color...

Kory: we gon b sexy tgthr

Me: where u get that shit from

Kory: laughin nahh it aint like dat. We wearin tha same shoes, almost tha same phone.

Me: oh

When i looked in my phone i saw he put his name under KoryBaby. Too funny.

Kory

When i looked in my phone i saw she put her name under MyahTaylor.

Me: where tf Taylor come from????

Amyah: its my middle name

Then she grabbed back my phone and added herself on my kik.

@_TaylorGang. 

Ayyye dats sexy.

ANOTHA ONE OF MY NEW BOOKS. IVE TAKEN SOME TIME TO READ AND I MADE....... A THUG BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY NEED READS ON THIS ONE.

@trappmeggaaa

sremmlife!!!