9

School

Myah

"Ok class, who can tell me the formula for slope?" said Ms. Johnson my Algebra 2 teacher. It's so ghetto in this class, I hate it. Nobody had their hand up to answer.
"Do you guys not learn anything in my class?"
"Hell no, we don't like you!" said this boy in my class Jarell, he's so ignorant. "It's y=mx+b. "
I answered. "Thank you Miss Ross. Now everyone, do pages 47-94. Write out the problems." she instructed as everybody groaned.

In the Car

Kory

I drove to the trap house to see the whole slum. Nick, Mario, Tony, Ray, and my main man Meechie. Me and Meech are the main ones who  set up TMP. He the one who introduced me to it. 

"Where you been at nigga?" Nick asked me when I came in the main basement entrance. That entrance is reserved only for the members. "School, where yo dumb ass need to be." I told him. Then, I called the house up to have a meeting.

"So, as always, we got niggas targeting us. But the problem is, it's Kilo." I told everybody. "But if you and Kilo cool, then why he coming for us?" one of our members Rich asked. "I don't know and I really don't care but the problem is most of the niggas that used to be here with YRB now." "So we like Bloods and Crips?" Rich asked again. "Nah, we bigger than that."

Amyah

I was on my way home from school but surprisingly when I opened the door I walked in to see Lecsie on the couch sleep. I already know she was with Jaques when Kory shot him but she somehow got away. "You plotting to rob your own fathers home?" I said waking her up. "What the hell you talking bout?" she asked me half asleep. "You and Jaques, outside, in all black, scheming..." I told her.  "Why would I rob my own house? Listen to yourself when you talk Myah."  "You know that Jaques and Kilo don't get along but you working with him." I said.  "See, this is why I don't speak to you. I already don't like living with you." she said to me.

I was getting irritated so I went upstairs, cleaned up, and called Kory.

"Hello?" he answered sounding irritated.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Myah."  The background was noisy.

"What you doing and why it's so loud?"

"I'm doing something, I'll call you back."

"Umm okay just call me later.." Then he hung up. I don't know what he was doing plus he been real busy lately. But I just went to sleep.
..

D

I was at home watching Disney Channel. It was that lil Throwback Thursday thing at midnight. I told Tylen to come over because my mama don't care and I was bored. He's in YRB and takes pride in that shit and I'm not gonna tell Myah that's he's in Kilo's gang either. He walked to my room, I gave a key to the house.

"Hey baby" I said to him.

"Hey sexy."

"What you mean I'm wearing pajamas."

"So you just regularly sleep in some small silk shorts and no shirt on?"

"Ummmm, yes." I said as we started laughing. He so fine and is blessed to have me. He laid on my bed and I climbed on top of him but he was on his phone.

"You are so blessed to have me."

"Babe I know that."

"Well then get off the phone. I dressed like this for you. You always on the phone and I really like your attention."

"Yes commander, I'm in full attention." he said putting his phone away.

"I'm not your commander, I am your sergeant and I demand attention."

"I am giving you complete attention sergeant."

"No you're not, don't lie to your sergeant."

"Well I guess imma have to do some drill time." he said flipping me over.

..

..