❦ ⓐⓖⓔ-ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

"mommy!" jisung cried, "i don't want to go! please i don't wan-wanna! i just wanna stay home! please!" the young boy kicked his feet and screamed, causing a loud fit in the car. mrs. park tried to calm the boy down, but he just wouldn't listen.

they arrived at the kindergarten, the mother picking up her whining child and bringing him in to the school.

"mrs. lee, i'm jiyeon, and this is my son, jisung. i'm sorry he's crying, he just- he really doesn't want to be here."

mrs. lee smiled, "it's quite alright. i'm sure once he makes some friends, he'll be excited to come everyday."

jiyeon comforted jisung a little longer, leaving her son to enter the classroom after he finally released his death grip on her arm.

jisung huffed and sat on one of the mats, looking around at all the decorations on the walls and all the letters he couldn't read.

"hey, you wanna play?" another boy said, holding a few toy cars and offering some to him.

jisung scrunched up his nose, "i don't know you..."

"i'm chenle! now you know me! let's play."

that was enough to convince jisung that chenle surpassed the "stranger danger" rule, and they played together during all the lessons and all the breaks.