Chapter 2 (Love Hurts Whether Its Right or Wrong)

Matsuri's PoV

Maybe I went to the Hokage office so early.I glance at the clock again and see it's nine o' clock.The door opens and enter a black but bluish haired girl and a raven black haired boy."Hinata-sama,Sasuke-kun!"Naruto yells."Naruto-sama..."Hinata said as she blush."So is this the girl?"Sasuke asks."Yeah dattebayo!"Naruto squeals."Let's go..."Sasuke said.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

Karin's PoV

"Suigetsu-sama,what do you think will happen if Sasuke meets Matsuri?"Karin asks her husband."I don't know,maybe they'll fight or either go for a romantic date..."Suigetsu replies with a mischiveous look on his face."Hahaha so funny Suigetsu..."I sarcastically said."Come here..."he said as I step out of the kitchen.Ah,I wonder what those two do now...

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

Author's Narration

Matsuri glance over again at Sasuke.They haven't talked much since they left the Hokage's building."Sasuke-kun,I heard that your a powerful shinobi..."Matsuri said trying to break the silence."Not quite true..."Sasuke replies."I...I also known that you fought against Gaara and won..."Matsuri said."But I was filled with rage back then..."Sasuke said.Matsuri lowers her head."I....hate...Gaara..." Matsuri said before sighing.Sasuke just gave her an awkward look and sit beside her.The winds blow,drifting the beautiful cherry blossoms into the air.Matsuri flashes a bright smile."You know,cherry blossoms are like love..."Matsuri said."Why so?"Sasuke asks.Matsuri smiles a bit,she never smiled since her resurrection."It blossoms,wilts,and dies.But sometime it is carried by the wind to the one who'll treasure this flower even though it will just die..."Matsuri said.Sasuke looks at her."You're quite something..."Sasuke said.Matsuri just smile at him a bit.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Hahaha...deja vu.Why?Well,Sakura has a short hair like Matsuri.Almost like the appearance not the attitude.That is the reason of why Matsuri being Sasuke's new playmate.Plus its rare to find a Sasuke x Matsuri fanfiction.Thanks!!!!