Not what you think

Gray's POV

When I walked home, I looked out the window. Everything was quiet and calm, so I went back in  the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Gray didn't know, was that he unknowingly stripped before going back in the house, his underwear  sailing over the balcony and landing somewhere newly built with a thud.

As Juvia came home that day, she was tired, but still determined. Every action she made was controlled, restrained, and forced.  Every time she saw Gray, she wanted to fly to him, hug him, and never let go.  But she held back, her actions much more subtle. Now, every time she saw him, she would wave. And if he was close enough, hug him gently and then let go quickly. 

She walked up to the new balcony and inspected it. The trees blocked off most of the view though- 

'W-what!?' echoed through the room.

Because on her clean and new balcony floor, was a pair of underwear. 

~~~~~

Gray had walked back in his room before flopping on his bed. Every thing seemed so out of place, for some reason.  The dimness of the quiet room was the perfect start for some deep, deep, deep life questions.

Why am I Gray? Why is my personality , my personality? Why is Natsu such a stupid ash brains? Why can't I stop stripping? 

And most importantly...

Where is my Underpants?!

A loud 'W-what!?' was heard. Huh? Is someone in trouble?  Gray thought. Without a second thought, he ran to his balcony to check it out.He pushed the tree branch out of his way to see what was going on. A girl was holding a pair of boxers, dangling them off the balcony. She was muttering '- What was a pair of underwear doing on --- lawn?'

Eh? why would anyone leave underwear on a girl's balcony? That pervert wears blue boxers-

WAIT THAT'S MINE!!!!!!! 

'HEY THOSE ARE MINE!' I yelled, the girl turning around at my voice.

'G-Gray-sama..?' Juvia stared at me, unblinking. 'These are Gray-sama's?' The blue haired girl, lifted my boxers up.

I was going to shout, give them back!!  But before I opened my mouth, she yelled, 'It's not what Gray-sama thinks it is!' and tossed them at me, and closed the door with a rushed BANG!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Juvia closed the door, she threw her self on her bed. As her face skidded to a stop, she groaned out a shaky, 'Juvia was h-holding G-Gray-sama's boxers.....' Although Juvia was head over heels for Gray, it was her first time holding his boxers, so she was blushing a beautiful cherry tomato red. Her face felt like it was on fire, and it was glowing. Juvia's body could have washed away any fire, but... this blush was way, way, way out of Juvia's league. 

No Juvia! Act hard to get!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray just stared at  the closed door for a second.  He picked up his pants and went back inside- still confused. Juvia wasn't acting like her self around him. She was normal around everybody else though.  He shook it off. Angry that Juvia made him feel light headed. Did she infect him with some kind of sickness?

After that unexpected meeting, the two fell into a restless sleep, memories of how Invel forced them to try kill each other flooded their minds, unexpectedly and hauntingly.