Old White Hair

Juvia's POV

Juvia woke up later than usual, and  immediately got dressed. Juvia took a quick shower and left for the door.  Before Juvia left, Juvia took one look at her room filled with Gray-sama dolls. 

'Juvia is doing this for you , Gray-sama. Don't be too jealous when Juvia's gone, ok?' Juvia said before she closed the door after her.

__________________________________________________________________

Juvia walked down the street to the train station and asked for a ticket to the nearest Lacrima  Cinema. 

'That'll be 100 jewels, please.' (remember 100 jewels is 2 AUD dollars)

Juvia rummaged through her bag silently and handed a crumpled note to the person and sulked all the way to the chairs to wait. The cashier just shook her head at the blue haired girl and went along. 

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech 

The train skidded to a stop. Although everyone was bustling about, Juvia moved in slow sluggish movements, casting a gloomy aura. 

__________________________________________________

Juvia's POV

Everywhere Juvia looked, people where sharing affectionate, romantic gestures with their partner. Hugging, kissing, holding hands- Juvia sighs because Juvia has to practise these movements before getting them right. Does Gray-sama really think about Juvia so insignificantly? Last time Juvia made a scarf for Gray-sama, he threw it on the ground and left it there. Erza-san told Juvia that he dug around in the snow until he found it again, though. That's right! Juvia will never give up on Gray-sama's love!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People on the train were avoiding the gloomy girl until she suddenly bounced up again with a smile that literally decorated the air with candy and rainbows. The rain woman's actions stopped being sluggish like slime,and started moving gracefully, like flowing water. As she stepped out of the train and skipped off into the Lacrima Cinema, she saw Lyon. Once Lyon turned around, he was blown back by rainbows and candy. 

Juvia just stared at him in worry. She had just opened her mouth to say hi to him when he turned around and fainted. 'Juvia-chan?' Lyon struggled back to his feet. 'What are you doing here?'  

'Juvia was going to see the action clips! People filmed them when Juvia and Juvia's guild fought Alvarez!'

Lyon did not waste a single second to state he was just on his way to watch that, too.

----------------------------------------------------

Lyon watched in amazement at how cool his comrades looked when fighting. He gaped at Fairy Tail, and shuddered at the sight of Erza Scarlet. Last time, when he tried to revive Deliora, she proved to be a real menace, but this version of Erza fighting her own Mother was simply so frightening that he nearly shitted his pants.

He fell out of his chair when Juvia got hit by one of the soldiers, and nearly fainted when Juvia got frozen by Invel. 

Meanwhile, Juvia gasped at all the strong moves HER Gray-sama made. Lyon assumed she was swooning at HIM though.

Once the movie finished, Juvia walked out hand in hand with Lyon, so she quickly shook it off. Just a second later, Gray strode into the Cinema. 

....

'Gray-sama?!' 

'Gray?!'

'Lyon?! Juvia?!'

They stared at shock at each other before Gray's eyes wandered down. He subconsciously scowled at how close the pair was. His eyes widened when Lyon sang-

'Juvia-chan and I went out to the moviessss!

Lyon, thankfully, was cut off.

'Juvia wanted to see the action clips of the recent battle, Gray-sama! Juvia bumped into Lyon-san on the way!'

Gray glared at Lyon. The tension suddenly grew so thick that Juvia had trouble breathing. 

'You're hair's so white, Lyon. Are you the brother of Elsa, or are you just getting old?' Gray suddenly said, and Lyon blinked. 'What?' Lyon asked, his eye twitching while he processed what Gray said.

'I said, are you the brother of Elsa, or are you just getting old? Geeze, your hearing is getting worse too. Old Lyon... Hahaha!!!! Imma call you Great-great-great-great-gramps-

'My hair has a blue tint!!' Lyon screamed.

'Phhpt. I bet that you're so old you froze it to stop it from falling out!!!Hehehehahaha!!!' Gray wheezed.

'Grrr, Juvia tell Gray that-

'yes, Great-great-great-great-gramps?' Juvia looked at Lyon innocently. Lyon fell to the ground eyes white in shock his love just betrayed him. 

Gray rolled around, gasping and wheezing for breath while laughing so hard tears rolled down his cheeks. Juvia could sometimes be simply hilarious- not like he liked her anything.