51 • Angry John

As dawn came, Rysuk began to stir awake. Thomas made sure to tie him up and kept anything in his pockets away so he won't attempt an escape. John was ready to interrogate him, using his lie detector, and Alexander ran off somewhere.

Ryusk was fully awake by then.

"The hell..?" He grunted as he tried to push himself out of the ropes.

"Well, well, well--"

"Thomas, I'm doing the interrogation."

"Party shitter..." Thomas mumbled and faced away from John.

"Okay." John cleared his throat. "Well, well, well..."

"Hey, that's my line!"

"No one says it's yours."

"I did!"

"Too bad!"

"I don't understand what is going on here?" Even with the pounding headache and confusion, all Rysuk questioned in his head was why he was kidnapped by big babies.

"Right. So..." John aggressively clicked his gun and pointed it at his head. "Where. Is. Jared?"

"Woah! Drop the gun!" Thomas hastily put his arm down.

"Don't make me ask you twice!"

"Okay! Okay! They took him to a cabin in these woods! I don't know anything else after that!"

According to the lie detector, all he said was the truth.

It's got Thomas thinking... where did John learn how to be scary like that?

And so his mind went to Alexander. Sigh... of course it's him. Who else would turn John this aggressive?

"Huh... not a bad hiding spot." John calmed down after he got his answer and turned to Thomas, who almost had the urge to scoot away. "We're gonna take forever to find them."

"Uhh... yeah! What do you suggest we do...?"

"We build a drone."

"What?"

"Do I have to repeat that?"

"No Ma'am! Sir!"

"Good."

Yep. It was one strange morning.

Meanwhile, somewhere around that area is Alexander puking his guts out.

"Goddammit!" He hissed as his throat practically burned. He pushed his back against a tree trunk as he breathed heavily.

The sun rising didn't help at all. The light made his headache worse. And to his ears, the natural forest sounds were heard as high-pitched shrilling noises.

It was as if he had a hungover.

He looked at the trees, noticing something emerging from the leaves.

A girl fell, but hung on a rope.

As startling as that may seem, Alexander didn't pay one mind to her. All his attention is on the river blood surrounding him.

Hallucinations.

He shook his head and shakily stood up. He made his way back to his boyfriends, wiping his mouth and fixing his hair to not worry them.

When he got back, they were working on something. As far as he can tell, they were connecting wires to wood and a few batteries. In other terms, working on something.

"What's that?" He asked curiously, trying to shrug off the pain and acting normal.

"A drone. I'm just helping out Aggressive Freckles here 'cause this is all completely his idea." Thomas said while hooking red and blue wires together.