Chapter 1

Steve kept twisting and turning in bed. He felt nice and relaxed knowing that his husband was laying next to him, but it wasn't the same. Something was troubling his inner mind.

"Hey Tony." Steve whispered turning around to face his husband. He smiled as he looked at Tony's big chocolate eyes, a loving gaze set upon.

"Yeah Stevie?" Tony asked snuggling closer into his husband.

"I was thinking... we have been married for a year now. And well.... I just wanted to say that. Well I-"

"Come on Spit it out." Tony laughed holding Steve's hands. "You can tell me anything."

Steve took a long sigh before nodding his head. He looked back up to Tony who had concern on his face and just let his feelings out. "I want a kid Tony."

"A kid?!" Tony asked in disbelief. Never in a million years did he think that Steve would have wanted a kid.

"Yes I want to make our family whole now. I know maybe it's too much but I just- well I."

He was cut off as the soft lips of his husband was set upon him. He smiled and looked back at Tony who gave him a goofy smile. "I want a kid too!"

"You do?!"

"Have always wanted one Cap. Now let's go to sleep and tomorrow we should tell the team of our plan. The more people helping us out the better." Tony yawned. Steve couldn't stop smiling as he held Tony close to his chest feeling the gentle breathing of the smaller man below him. They were going to have a kid!

• • •

"Aye pancakes!" Clint yelled excited as he jumped into the kitchen. Tony slapped his hand before he can grab one. "Ow."

"No pancakes. We will give it to everyone once we are done cooking now go sit down." Tony ordered pushing him out the kitchen towards the dining room. Clint smiled as he saw his best friend, Natasha, and sat next to her.

"So what do you think they are planning?" Bruce asked as he sipped some coffee.

"They are pregnant bam." Clint replied. Everyone turned to look at him like he was crazy. "I was kidding! I'm not that dumb."

"I bet that they are going to take us to some vacation." Natasha said.

"Maybe. As long as it's not us having to clean the tower again." Sam added.

The group were interrupted right as Steve and Tony entered with some food and drinks. Everyone began to eat happily and Tony along with Steve kept making eye contact looking like they want to say something.

"Okay what's up with you two?" Natasha finally questioned as she stared at them. "Tell us!"

"Okay okay okay." Steve said smiling. "Tony and I decided that well."

"We decided that we want to adopt a kid." Tony finished, grinning wide. "And we want your help considering it will live here with all of us."

"Awwe congratulations!" Natasha celebrated.

"Y'all are going to kill it." Sam laughed.

"We don't want a baby. A kid old enough to stay alone while we are out on missions." Steve added.

"I'm happy for you both. But you guys really trust uh the hulk around your child?" Bruce asked as he worried on the corner. "I just I don't want to be the one to accidentally kill it-"

"Bruce trust me the hulk won't hurt it. You both can talk to each other and trust the hulk more, you can do it." Tony reassured his shaking friend. "All will be okay."

Bruce smiled softly and nodded his head. Steve looked at his team with a huge smile. "So it's final after breakfast we will look into Foster homes and tomorrow Tony and I will check some out."

The team quickly ate and began to search up close by foster homes/group homes. Tony was nervous but excited as he kept reassuring himself he wouldn't be like his father. Steve was buzzing with energy finally being able to have a small family of his own. Just him, Tony, the team, and a kid. One kid.