Mrs. Hooda - Chapter 5

Her heart was bleeding, so were her eyes. She couldn’t take more pains. She simply couldn’t. Her red eyes were mirror to her bleeding heart. Those pouring heavy drops were symbol of the turmoil her heart was going through.

Zoya left the “Hooda House” the moment she gained her sense not caring about heavy thunders. Her legs started taking her to an unknown destination without her own acknowledge. She was tired, tired of the world, tired of the pain. But none was there to consol her, none was there to listen to her feelings. She was shattered, so were her hopes.

Her first kiss with the love of her life, her Aditya, it was special. Under heavy raindrops they exchanged their pains. It was breathe-taking. The sky, the nature witnessed their love. It was passionate. The dreamy kiss in rain that almost every show presents had happened in her real life. It was pleasant. Her Aditya touched her soul, it was satisfying.

But she couldn’t feel like that. It’s forbidden. She was someone else’s now, not his, not her Aditya’s. Her heart squeezed in pain.

But why does it feel like it was the most right thing of this planet? But why does it feel like it was destined to happen when it was all wrong? Why does it feel like she was his, only his when destiny had already set them apart?

Perhaps because their hearts still beat for each other, perhaps because love was still there between them or perhaps fate had made them meet just to complete each other.

She pressed the door bell fully drenched and the door was opened slightly.
Mamaaaa.. A chirpy voice rang in her eardrum.

Looking down she found the bundle of joy, her daughter, Pari was standing there with shaking legs. Pari threw her hands in air indicating her Mama that she wanted to be in the arms of her mama.

Nhi baby, mama bheegi bheegi hain na.. Zoya sat on her knees to reach Pari and shuffled Pari’s hair.
Mama royi royi? Pari asked caressing Zoya’s eyes.
Zoya was surprised, how can the baby girl of only 1.5 years understand her so much? Maybe that’s what mother-daughter relation called.

Nhi baby, bahar baarish hain na? Toh mumma thoda sa bheeg gayi.. Zoya pulled Pari’s nose lightly before wiping that running saliva from the corner of Pari’s mouth that perhaps appeared because of her running, she guessed.

Zoya!! A voice ranged in the hall and she looked up only to find Rajveer standing there.

Pari ran to her room to play providing some privacy to the couple. (Author: I hate to use the word for them)

Tum bheegi kaise? Rajveer asked with caring voice.
Baarish. Zoya gave him a fake smile.
Oh!! Rajveer gave back an awkward smile and silence prevailed in the air.

Zoya wanted to ran to her room and cry her heart out, laugh on her fate, be angry on herself. But she had to stand there, quite unwittingly as she knew if she left for her room then she had to answer uncountable questions which she didn’t wanted, for then at least.

I’m sorry. Rajveer broke the silence.
Kyu? She looked up being shocked.

Wo miene Aditya ke samne tumhe wife… He started being awkward.

It’s okay. Waise bhi humari shadi kuch hi dino me hone wala hain, toh kya farq padhta hain.. Wife or fiancée , dono ek hi baat hain..
Zoya replied with a small smile.

Par mujhe aise kehna nhi chahiye tha, tum aj bhi Aditya se pyaar karti ho aur mein.. He was in guilt.

Hum Aditya se aj bhi pyaar karte zaroor hain, par unhe hum kabhi maaf nhi karsakte. Unhone jo kiya… Ab wo humare kuch nhi lagte.. Humari parivaar me baas ammu, abbu, Noor, humari beti Pari , nani aur…
She stopped in middle.

Aur? Rajveer asked her

Aur ap hain.. Zoya completed her sentence and went to her room taking leave whereas Rajveer smiled a small one.

-Mrs. Hooda….
Hearing her whisper, his face lit up with a smile.
-Bohot accha lagta h na jab koi tumhe Mrs. Hooda bulata hain toh?
He whispered near her ears while his hands wrapped around her belly button.

Duniya ke liye toh hum aj bhi Mrs. Hooda hi hain, par shayed apke nazaro me nhi hain..
She smiled a sad one.

Hume pata hain aj jo bhi kaha apne wo sab apne nashe me kaha.. Par humare dil ka kya? Wo toh ab bhi maante hain ki hum Mrs. Aditya Hooda hain, apki patni. Par jinko manna chahiye wo hi nhi maan rahe hain.. Aur shayed dil hi dilo me maante hain.. Par ap hume kabhi samajh hi nhi paaye Aditya. Ap aj bhi apne vehem me hain, aur shayed puri zindegi rahenge.. Shayed hum anjaane me itna door hogaye ki ab hum chahke bhi apko samjha nhi payenge aur na hum dubara ek hopayenge.. Humara waqt bass thode hi paal ka tha Aditya, ap kabhi humare naseeb me the hi nhi..
The pouring rains of her eyes resembled her pain. She was bleeding, every night. But sadly, none was there to caress her hairs, to ensure her that everything was going to be right, to save her from dying. And like every other night, she went to sleep with the only thing that Aditya left for her, her Mangalsutra, near her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Par beta tum iss shadi ke liye serious toh ho na? Someone's voice reached her eardrum.

Ha uncle. Mein ek simple si ladki se shadi karna chahti hu, jo hain kuch aur dikhati kuch aur nhi, jo mujhse sach kahe aur loyal ho, jo ki Ragini hain.. At least unn ladkiyon jaisa na ho jo samne se kehti hain pyaar karti hain par pith pichhe dhoka deti hain..
Aditya's formal voice rang in the hall.

As soon as her feet reached the main door of “Hooda House”, Aditya and someone else’s voice reached her eardrum and her heart stopped breathing.

-Tumhari baat saahi laage ya galat, tumhe kabhi chodke nhi jaunga, tumse ladunga, jhagrunga, tumhe gussa dilaunga, tumhe manaunga, lekin humesha tumhare sath rahunga

Alvida Mrs. Zoya Aditya Hooda.. Her tears expressed her words and her words expressed her feeling.

TBC…

Precap – Aditya ka P.O.V du?

First of all, sorry for late updates. You know about my classes and all. Upar se inn kuch dino se meri bp bohot low rehta hain, isliye computer ke samne bethke likhne ki himmat nhi joota pati.. So, a big sorry to you.

And one more thing, in last episode they kissed under rain, remember, she stayed in “Hooda House” because of rain? Sorry, I didn’t add that part in last chapter. I’ll edit soon.

So how was the chapter?
One mystery got solved.
Zoya and Rajveer aren’t married but they are engaged.
What do you think about the piece of information?
But who is Pari?
To know more stay tuned to it.

Okay toh!!!
So thank you for reading it
Do let me know your views in comment section.
And don’t forget to click the star button and share it with your friends.

And to all who didn’t read the first book of it, go and read the first book called “Reminiscing Our Moments” quickly, or else, you won’t understand it.

P.S. As always, no proofreading done. So pardon my mistakes.

Hope you all liked it.

Signing off
-Swatantra