Not so perfect moment - Chapter 3

Oh hey!! Aagayi tum? Come, follow me!
Aditya went to that girl, wrapped his hand over that girl’s waist before whispering the line huskily, careful enough so that Zoya could hear it and left for his alias their room.

Aagayi ek aur ladki!! Ye Aditya sir bhi na.. Roz koi na koi naya ladki… Pehle ke Aditya sir aura b ki Aditya sir me zameen asmaan farq hain… Pata nhi kyu badal gaye ye itna!!
Zoya could hear whispers behind her back and closed her eyes to stop those pouring waters.

But suddenly she smiled and left to make a coffee humming to herself

-Finally! Finally react toh kiya tumne, mein toh kab se kowshish karraha tha, par tum react hi nhi karrahi thi. Mujhe toh dar lagne laga tha, hospital me rehke zombie wombie toh nhi bangayi tum. Thank God! Mein galat tha, tum maari nhi, tum abhi bhi zinda ho!!

-Bass ab! Bewkoof hain ap?Dimag nhi hain apke paas? Subah se dekhrahe hain hum. Phisool ki baatein karrahe hain, phisool ke taane marrahe hain. Hum ignore karrahe hain iska matlab ye nhi hain ap..

Those memories came running to her brain like a flashback and she smiled to herself.

Ap ahamak hain Aditya! Hume laga hi tha ki ap kuch keh kyun hi rahe hain.. Toh ap ye tarika dhund rahe the!! Pagal hain ap!!
She was smiling with light heart. Her Aditya still do silly things. He wasn’t changed. He just put a naqaab on him so that no one recognizes him. He was still her Aditya, the childish one with a big heart.
As soon as he came back to see her reaction, he find it tough to believe on his eyes. Was he seeing right? Zoya was humming a song and making coffee.

Even after watching these? His subconscious asked.
Ha! Ab toh mein uski koi lagta bhi nhi hu. Rajveer hain uski zindegi me. Mere baaton se kaise usse farq padhega!!
He sulked thinking about Zoya and Rajveer and left without thinking about the fact that maybe she was thinking about something else and not about Rajveer but about them, their memories. But he decided to capture the negative thought in his mind.

Zoya took the chips bowl in her hand and started going towards Anjaana’s room but just than her leg got slipped and she was about to touch the ground.
But…
You know what is going to happen *wink*
Aditya grabbed her hand in purpose to save Zoya but to their bad luck or good luck he too got slipped and they both fell on ground whereas Zoya was on Aditya.

And like those movies and shows, rose petals started falling on them and they were lost in each other.

Idiots!
Yahaan rose petals kaha se aayenge? 😆

Zoya and Aditya forgot about the surrounding. After 2 long years they were together. Practically no, they weren’t together but emotionally, yes. They were lost in each other. It was their moment, their own moment. Maybe they won’t get another chance, one more chance to adore another, to love the other one. Or maybe they will start bargaining the moment their trance will be broken. They knew they were doing wrong. But at that moment, it was all right, they felt they both were doing purest task of the universe, adoring each other. They knew they still love each, they knew that their Bepannah Mohabbat was not weak or like those passing love of new generations, it was something beyond any feeling, beyond any word, beyond any expression. But perhaps they were NOT MEANT TO BE, perhaps their time was short or perhaps the Almighty was taking Agnipariksha of both of them to know that to which extent they can go to save their love. But the moment got abruptly end as something where pricking them from so long!
They got back to their senses and find Zoya was cover by chips only!

When Zoya got slipped, her grip over the chips bowl got lessen and it was slipped from her hand too.

Aditya let out a carefree laugh and started having chips from her hairs.
Aare tumne bataya nhi kit umne chips ki modeling start kiya hain?
Aditya muttered munching those chips.

Kya?
Zoya retorted back not understanding what Aditya was saying!

Waise ye chips bada tasy hain. Kya milaya tumne? Oh ha! Tumhari shampoo ki khushboo!! Go on.. Go on. Bohot paisa kaama logi!!
He kept on munching those chips taking from her hairs and chipped the obvious line with a great appreciation voice but with a little glint of mischief.

Aditya bass bhi kijiye apni phisool ki baatein aur hume uthne me madat kijiye!
Zoya chipped with slightly angry voice but deep inside her heart got relieved. Aditya was behaving all normal with her. She knew it was for only few moments and he’ll be back to his usual angry look but for now she wants to enjoy time with her Aditya, not the Mr. Boss Aditya Hooda.

Thodi der baad uth jaana.. Abhi let me enjoy my view!! Puri ki puri joker lagrahi ho!!
Aditya replied with a teasing smile

Adityaaaa!!
Zoya frowned and posed a perfect sad face.

Waise tumne kya movie ki critics’ karne ka job liya hain? Kabhi “Chips De Basanti” (Rang De Basanti) toh kabhi “Much Much Hota Hain”
His laugh soon stopped playing around as they got the reminiscence of their memories. Zoya’s face too dropped. Those moments were special right? There weren’t any worries, any tensions, but just teasing around. And thus silence crept in.
Soon Aditya realized their position and thought to break the ice.

Umm Zoya, hume maa ke paas jaana chahiye..
He chose to bring Anjaana in their conversation as he didn’t know what to ask her. As per as his knowledge, she was someone else’s wife now and it might be awkward for her to be this close to another man.

The “another man” word got his attention and his heart started bleeding.
Ab mein uski zindegi me sirf paraya mard hi rehgaya?
His heart spoke but he chose to ignore the thought, for now

(Author : I know this “Paraya Mard” sounds cliché but I needed to use it to express his feeling)

Ha!! Zoya too agreed and they both stood up.

Uff!! Ye Mumbai ki baarish bhi na, kabhi aajata hain.. Someone spoke out as soon as they stood up catching Zoya’s attention.

Kya? Baarish? Ab hum ghar kaise jaayenge?Zoya groaned in frustration.

Umm Zoya!! Aditya spoke with a bit awkwardness and Zoya turned to understand what Aditya wanted to say that was making him mumble.

Raat bhi bohot hogayi hain aur baarish bhi hain bahar, toh mein sochraha tha ki tum I mean tum chaho toh aj raat ke liye yehi rehsakti ho!!
Aditya stammered in nervousness but soon veiled his nervousness under his bossy nature with great effort. Zoya smiled noticing his care. He still cared for her. And she was getting proof of this time by time.

Thik hain!! Zoya agreed with a small smile.

TBC…

Precap- Raat akeli hain, bujh gaye diye *wink* *wink8 *wink*

So!!
How did you find the 3rd chapter?
A little romance with a new andaaz right?
Waise how much did you liked the chips part?
And how did you find the 3rd chapter?

Okay I know phir se memories! Par till Aditya’s realization, I need to show this. Warna feel nhi aati na!! *ran behind the door*

Oh!! Did you check the precap? *wink*
Kya hoga kya hoga? *wink*
Socho socho!! *shy*

Okay toh!!!
So thank you for reading it
Do let me know your views in comment section.
And don’t forget to click the star button and share it with your friends.

And to all who didn’t read the first book of it, go and read the first book called “Reminiscing Our Moments” quickly, or else, you won’t understand it.

P.S. As always, no proofreading done. So pardon my mistakes.

Hope you all liked it.

Signing off
-Swatantra