Axl Rose

You reach into the bag and pull out a bandana. The boys chuckle as they see what you've pulled out, with the blindfold still over your eyes, you prick your ears up in an attempt to guess who it is. Regardless, your ears fail to give you any clue of who it is as you hear one of the boys get up and exit the room. Lucky for you, the cloth you pulled out was a dead give away: Axl.
You feel Duff grab your shoulders and walk you out of the room and into another; the blindfold still wrapped around your eyes. You stop suddenly and here Duff mutter "have fun y/n" as he exits the room leaving you and, supposedly, Axl in the room. This was crazy, your night had been wild and had taken you on a roller coaster of emotions: happy because you were going to the concert, angry that your jerk of an ex boyfriend had dumped you for some floozy, happy again because you were with the best band in the world and, now, excited because you were in a room, alone, with Axl.
You feel a hand untie the blindfold from your face. The first thing you see is Axl's piercing green eyes and the rest of his face illuminated by a warm lamp in the corner of the room. Your excitement suddenly turns into an unfamiliar emotion. He smirks at you as he reaches his hand up to your hair and pushes it away from your face. You catch his eyes lingering at your neck, as you mirror his movements and examine his jaw.
Oh no. You realise that you're falling for him. Thoughts begin to race across your mind , but the one that stands out the most is the one telling you not to do anything with him because you had just broken up with your ex boyfriend. Now, you had convinced yourself were hurting inside and only saw Axl as a way to numb what you were feeling.
Letting your thoughts betray you, you step back from Axl.
"I'm sorry, I can't do this with you Axl," you apologize looking away from him and to the bed behind him. He says nothing but sighs deeply and he moves toward you again, you begin to back away from him as your eyes now focus on his tensed jaw. You suddenly realise that there's nowhere else for you to go as your back touches the door. You find yourself trapped between the door and Axl.
"Why?" He asks looking you in the eye.
Intimidated you reply, "I don't want you to be the guy I get with after i break up with my ex. You deserve more than some cheap hook up with a fan."
Axl raises his eyebrows at you comment and you feel his hands trace from the side of your torso to your hips. He stops his hands and your hips and pulls himself closer to you.
"You're a fan," he repeats your last words. Not knowing what to say , you nod in response.
"Huh, could've fooled me. I thought you were just a nice girl who was lost," he smirks playfully at you and shifts closer so that your noses are just touching.
"You sure as hell don't act like those mad fans," Axl gently raises his hand to your shoulder and slides your bra strap down. He leans forward and lightly runs the tip of his lips along your shoulder, up your neck and finally reaches your ear where he stops .
"I'm happy to be that guy for you. In fact I would be honoured," Axl mutters softly in your ear, the raspiness of his voice making your hairs stand on end.
"Do you wanna know why I'd be honoured?" He continues kissing your neck. He lifts your legs up and allows them to wrap around his body as his hands support your back.
"Cuz you're beautiful," Axl says as he kisses your neck again.
"Stunning," his lips makes their way down to your chest. You let out a deep sigh while he nibbles at the skin just above the cup of your bra.
"And if you give me a chance, I'll show you how much you can mean to me," he is now looking you in the eyes again. There was something about that stare that made you ache for him.
Axl's hands slip under your clothes and his fingertips skim over your body. He lets out a deep sigh as he whispers through the deep tone of his voice, "this sounds so stupid. But tonight, when I saw you, I knew immediately that I had to have you."
You're taken aback by his comment, regardless, you allow him to continue, "baby, if I can't have you I'll go crazy."
His eyes are pleading with yours. He's asking for permission. You nod your head at him. Axl releases a low sounding moan while his lips make his way to yours. You relax as the soft kiss makes a shiver take over your body. He pushes you harder against the door, rubbing his hips against yours. The kiss now turns rough; his tongue pushes its way through your mouth. You both break away to take a breath, Axl smiles playfully at you as he carries you from the door to the bed.

(the rest is up to your imagination)