Izzy Stradlin

You reach into the bag and pull out Izzy's guitar pick. The small object makes it impossible for you to guess who you got. You hear the guys snicker as someone roughly grabs your wrists, leading you into a room. You hear the door slam behind you as someone pins you against the wall, their hips grinding against yours as they also hold your hands above your head.
"Hey hey hey," you say stopping whoever is grinding against you.
"You think you could perhaps take my blindfold off so I can see your face," you bluntly say. You continue, "it's not that I don't want you. I'd just like to see you your face."
"Honey, you can't recognize me from my voice," he whispers in your ear. Immediately, you know it's Izzy.
"How about we keep the blindfold on for the moment?" You feel Izzy unpin you from the wall. He leads you to a bed and pushes you onto the bed.
"I hope you like it rough," he mutters against your neck. His hands begin to roam your skin. He slowly slides most of your clothes off. Leaving you just in your underwear (and the blindfold). Izzy's hands lightly tease your body sending shivers up and down your spine. You feel his lips connect with your hips. He kisses your body as he makes his way up. He lingers at your breasts, kneading them roughly with your hands. This earns a moan from you as you begin to pull his top off. You nails scratching lightly along his back. Izzy's lips hover over yours. Driving you crazy with his lingering.
"Kiss me already Izzy," you breathe moving up to meet his lips. He pushes you back down before you have a chance to kiss him. You whine as you attempt to push yourself up again. He pulls your blindfold off. Damn. You can't help but stare at him. He looks so sexy towering over you with his ruffled hair. You blush heavily as a tonne of dirty thoughts run through your head. You reach your hand forward and pull his face towards yours. Your lips smash together. He bites your lip, growling, rubbing his hips against yours. Pushing your bodies deeper into the mattress. This was going to be a rough night.
(the rest is up to your imagination )