Chapter 1 Part 2: Betrayal

"How do you know my name?", I questioned.

Optimus started, "I know you because you are a direct descendant of Seymour Simmons, an old friend of mine."

"That's my triple-great-grandfather", I cut off.

Optimus replied, "Indeed. But more importantly, this planet is once again in danger. We must join forces, or else they'll kill us all."

"Who are they?", I asked, confused to who Optimus was speaking of.

"Our Creators", Optimus finished. "I fear that they are trying to destroy all of us Primes before we can complete our task."

Jake took a minute to think, and he came up with answer. "I think I know where to look first. This guy is a real history nerd. He can tell you anything if you ask."

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Who's there!?", asked a voice from inside the house.

"James, open up! It's Jake!"

A grey figure opened the door to reveal a slim man wearing glasses and a Transformers t-shirt. "Hey Jake, what's up? It's been a minute. Long time, no see", said James.

"I've got a little surprise for you", Jake started.

"You got me those transformers toys?!", asked James in a surprised tone.

"I got you something even better", Jake started. "I got you the real freakin' deal."

"James Witwicky", began Optimus, "we need your help, as you all need ours. Our Creators are coming to destroy this planet and us, once and for all. I sense of presence of Dark Energon, and I feel that the end is drawing near."

"Freeze!" All of a sudden, unknown voices screamed this word. Two figures appeared out of nowhere. One was red and silver while the other was grey and shiny. It was none other than Sentinel and Megatronus Prime. These two Primes were slain because of their deception and rebellion against the rules of the Primes.

Sentinel began, saying: "Optimus, I'm sorry, but you must be defeated, once and for all."

Megatronus followed up after Sentinel with: "You killed me, and that is why I must return the favor."

Sentinel and Megatronus stretched their arms snd sang an old Cybertronian chant. The other 10 Primes began to touch their chests, and they screamed as if they had chest pains. They then began to scream out and curse the names of Megatron and Unicron.

By this time, Megatron had flew in and was walking up behind Sentinel. He then said, "Yes, I remade you. I am your master instead of you being mine." Megatron walked amidst the 12 Primes and they all shouted the same Cybertronian chant. They all soon began to make advances towards Optimus, their eyes changing from red to purple as they set out to destroy Optimus.

Optimus stepped back in astonishment. "Betrayed... by my own BROTHERS. I have seen no greater betrayal than this. I have no choice but to defeat you all!"

This time they shouted the chant with their full strength. "Ikmak zing a lome leagea Optimus Primus Energonus Unicronus Allsparkus!!"