Chapter 1 Part 1: House

It was just an ordinary day for me, and I was sitting in my recliner watching Jaws. I heard a gunshot, and I jumped up out of my chair, as if a shark had bit my butt off. I had heard plenty of gunshots before, but this one seemed louder, almost like an explosion.

I was so started that I made my way towards the front door. I started seeing smoke rise from the other end of my house as I got closer to the front door. I ran outside to see what was causing the smoke. I noticed that my house was on FIRE!

What I saw next made me forget about my house. There I saw a gigantic heap of metal in my driveway. It was as if a dump truck dumped scrap metal here. Slowly but surely did it begin to move, and I realized it was multiple large contraptions.

The next thing I knew, the metal seemed to divide into 2, then 3, and then 10 more! They were giants, and I was just a fly to them, squashable. One of these things stood up and walked over to me, and fear started spreading throughout me. His voice was like an evil man, souless yet somewhat comforting.

"O Giants, please don't hurt me. Spare me and take my wife", I bargained.

The metal giant began saying: "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. I have returned to Earth with my brothers."

I quickly cut him off: "I remember you. You're all Transformers. My relatives talked about you all."

He responded with: "We are all Primes. I have brought back with me my ten remaining brothers. The others have been corrupted and sadly, I had to destroy them. Those two, Sentinel and Megatronus, forgot what a Prime is. I defeated them both, and now they are forever gone, lest they are foolishly revived to life.

I have returned after a decade of searching in space. I seek the soure of Dark Energen, for it must be destroyed. We need your help, Jake Simmons. It's your choice, but choose wisely."