The One That Got Away By: XSummerParadise

A/N: this is for 'The One That Got Away' one shot contest. I hope you like it cuz I really think I did good. tell me what you think even if I didn't win, still want an opinion. Enjoy!

ROXY'S POV:

5 YEARS LATER............

I was sitting there in the air port ready to head to L.A. VMAS! Simon decided it would have been a great idea if I started singing after what happened. I just needed to get my mind off of things.

"Roxy?" I heard a familiar British voice behind, but I decided to ignore it due to the fact that I was famous. of course people would end up recognizing me with being in tons of movies and being Harry styles girlfriend three times! after our baby passed away during birth I couldn't take it. I caught a gimpse of her before she was burried, she looked exactly like him. cute little curls, big beautiful emrald eyes exactly as big as his. it was just too much to handle. I had a life, I had to focus on it.

"Mate, its not her, you just have to accept the fact that she is long gone" I heard another familiar British voice.

"im sorry babe, we just all have to brace are self's and accept the fact that she decided to leave us 3 years ago. I know my sister she isn't coming back that easy" okay that voice I definitely recognized. that was Nina. after I left Harry, I lost touch with everyone. Even my adopted parents. I couldn't handle any part of that life any more.

after that I decided to turn around. this was going to happen sometime with in the week. I learned that One Direction was booked in the same Hotel for the VMAS. I new I was going to have to face them sometime, just not this soon. Simon had told me that he made sure that they had another flight booked to L.A. yet he always thought we were a great couple, tried convincing me that I was holding a grudge for no reason. imma have to get him back for that later.

I looked up at the tall curly haired boy, right in his eyes. I felt a tear fill in, just reminded me of everything. all our ups and downs, all the times he said he would be there for me and wasn't. "Harry?"

I was right there they were, One Direction and Nina. Harry ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. I just stood there, I looked at Nina and Niall who were holding hands, my eyes than drifter to zayn who was holding Fatima's waist, than Louis who was hugging Eleanor around the waist from behind her, and Liam and Danielle just standing there in shock. tears still threatening to leave my eyes. there was a blonde that had stood there, obviously Harry's new girlfriend.

Harry finally got the hint that I didn't want to hug him back than he pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I could see a tear fall down his face. "Love, im so sorry" he whispered. I looked back into his beautiful eyes as I felt a tear fall. the blonde walked up and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Harry, common we don't want to miss our flight" she spoke in an American accent. he took his hand back before saying something to her. his eyes not leaving mine once.

"go I'll meet you there"

"what ever, common guys"

"uhh, Hannah I think we should go and leave them behind. they will catch up don't worry" Dani said. I looked back at everyone who still stood there frozen than back at Harry. I couldn't take this. I cant handle him now, I didn't want him to see me like this. I quickly turned around and walked off to board the plane that was called only seconds before.

-

it has been 3 hours of the flight and everyone was asleep. I than heard a thump from the empty seat from next to me. okay almost everyone. I didn't bother to look up, I knew it was Niall. "what do you want" I whispered rather harsh. he has never done anything bad to me, so I don't know why I did that. I finally decided to look up at him to only see a tear fall out of his eye.