Disgrace

Brooklyn's POV

Ryo said he had only seen his dad a few times In his life. 28 years. "I didn't know Ryo had a father." I said. Riku glared at me. "Its not my fault his mother didn't want me around." I felt my anger rise up to my head. "Ryo said that you never called. Never wrote. Never anything. Only when Ginga was born. Have you ever physically met him?" I said accusingly. Riku's eyes hardened. "What would I want with a dyslexic, autistic, retard like him?" He said harshly. "Why do you say these awful things about my boyfriend?! Under his own roof!?" I got really mad. "Find him yourself. I'm going to Visit him." I said proudly.

Normal POV [Hospital]

"Ive told you about my dad. He never did anything. He didn't lie about that. Never wrote. Called twice." Ryo shrugged. "But, well, he kinda..." Brooklyn started. Ryo's eyes widened. "What about 'im?" He asked quickly. Brooklyn saw the hope In his eyes. "One more question. Do you have any disabilitys? Like...dyslexia? Autism...?" Brooklyn asked. Ruiz heart throbbed against his chest, liken it was trying to make an escape. "Both." He said quietly and hesitantly. Fuck. Brooklyn thought. I've offended him. "I'm sorry, was that rude?" Brooklyn asked. Ryo nodded no. "It's fine. I know you still think of me the same way." He smiled. Well shit, I hope anyway. Brooklyn smiled. "Truth." She said. The door opened. Brooklyn feared it was Riku, and it was. Ryo seemed to regonize who it was and went absolutely quiet. "Your mother, she always told me you grew up with good looks. Glad I'm here to see it in person." He put his hand out. Ryo narrowed his eyes.

"Fuck you."