Airport

Lauren went "home" for the day and grabbed her stuff. Aunt Mae has heard of what has happened and is willing to welcome her in open arms. Peter on the other hand, wasn't as excited. Luckily, Lauren learned enough English to know if he is talking smack about her. Also, that he isn't home for most of the day for some reason. Aunt Mae day extracurriculars, but Lauren thinks that it is extra secret.
—-
Aunt Mae: Lauren hey! I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all very sad about losing another loved one.

Lauren wasn't to close to them and she didn't really know much about them. Her mom hasn't talked about them except when Uncle Ben and Peter's parents died. Losing  family members seems like another bad turn in the Peter family, but not for Lauren.

Lauren (waves): Yeah. Where's Peter?

Aunt Mae (chuckles): He's on a trip. He probably won't be back till maybe next week. Well. Let's go home. Since Peter isn't here you can sleep in his room -er I mean the living room. It's only temporary. I'll fix up a room or something for you.

Lauren (nods): I understand. Peter doesn't want me to live with him. He especially doesn't want me to invade his privacy I completely understand. I could just call my brother and move in with him.

Aunt Mae (gasps): No! It's not that. It's just that - um... Come on let's go home.