6 [] Home Sweet Home

CHAPTER 6
2ND POV
7 - 4 - 1 9
[] [] []
A/N: Happy 4th of July for my 'Murican readers! 🇺🇸💕✨🔫Howdy to everyone else.
[] [] []

Many of the freed bots decided to return to society, but a few decided to move into your home.

For those who wanted to back into society, you sent them to the area of your mini-government that would help them settle in. The now-free bots would be put in neighborhoods filled with your contacts, people who would protect them and keep out traffickers as much as possible. Some of them would gain teachers on how to do the same, how to defend themselves and prevent others in surrounding neighborhoods from being taken.

For those who wished to stick around, you sent them to the part of your mini-government that would place them in vacant homes, or homes where people were willing to room with others. They'd be given information about your town as well as help settling in. Therapy would be provided.

"What are you going to do?" You asked the hulking figure next to you. The two of you watched as the bots who'd decided to leave boarded a ship to go to their new homes. You tilted your helm away from him, side-optic-ing the mech. "Are you going to stay, or are you going to fly off to your hidden home?"

"I don't think I would be very welcome here." Megatron looked away from you and the ship.

"It's an option because I'm welcoming you here. I fought in the war when I could still consider myself a young bot; I know of what you've done. Helping us out will make you more welcome, it will help atone for the things you've done, even if it's only a little." You gently rested your servo on his arm. "You've been through something that's scarred many of friends for the rest of their lives. I know you've changed from your warlord self. Show them that. You will be welcomed."

Megatron turned his helm and looked down upon you. He had that look again, you noticed, staring determinedly into his optics. The look of trying to solve a puzzle. You were different in a beautiful and confusing way.

Megatron couldn't help but think your frame and it's experience and age was somewhat attractive. He saw your spark in your optics and the spirit of someone's go would do whatever it took to help others. It reminded him of Optimus, but there was something else about you. Though, if he were to be honest, he could picture you being given the title of Prime from all he'd seen of you so far.

"I will stay," the silver warjet answered hesitantly after a moment of thought, pulling his optics away from yours, "but I must gather a few things from my old home." You nodded understandingly.

"Of course. Will you require any assistance?"

"No." Megatron shook his helm. "I will be quick. I do not have much."

"I'll get the paperwork ready."

[] [] []

Megatron did indeed have very few things in his home. The only things he took were a few miscellaneous items that were now safe in his subspace. He flew in his Cybertronian jet mode all the way back to your hidden home town.

   When the hulking mech came back, he found you waiting for him at a giant tent. It was like yours, but much larger to adapt to his size. You sat on a rocking chair in front of it, reading a data pad out loud with two little sparklings clinging to you.