chapter two

"i think i know a way that we can grow. time to try something new, something better. no more solo, trust is the way to go. and all we need to do is work together." cozy glow sang and i rolled my eyes.

"ah, please! no thanks, no way, I feel the need to say. i'm smarter, stronger, and I don't need you two." tirek sang.

"ha! stronger? okay, i guess we'll downplay. how bad you got your rear end handed to you." i sang.

"it's time to try a better way to be bad." cozy sang and tirek groaned.

"do we really need a better way to be bad?" tirek and i sang as i moved a branch out of my way.

"united as one." cozy sang.

"teamwork? please, what a fad!" i sang.

"combine all our strength, we'll go to any length. once we have a better way to be bad. let's go begin, this time we're gonna win."

"shut it!" someone yelled.

"and who do you think you talking to?" i asked as tirek moved the branches out of the way for cozy glow and i.

"obviously you." to pony said. she turned around and looked at us shocked. "queen chrysalis. tirek. cozy glow. just the ones i need." she said. she had red hair, and her body color was a maroon shade.

"why is that." tirek asked, crossing his arms.

she laughed lightly. "haven't you heard. ponies are being kidnapped. and guess who's behind it all." she smiled.

"vivian!" a black coated pony yelled. she had blue, pink, and purple hair and armor that was white and light purple.

ew.

"that's all you got!" cozy glow asked, and then fell onto tirek's head laughing, which made him and i laugh.

"you're kidnapping ponies?" he asked, wiping a tear from his eye. "i stole the magic from ponies."

"i have the young six. and the mane 5. i haven't got twilight yet." vivian said.

"well. i don't care about them. i'm looking for one pony and one in particular.." i said flying up. "starlight glimmer."

"you mean princess starlight glimmer." a neon green pony said.

"lia!"

"princess?!" the three of us said together.

"she became an alicorn." the tall black pony said.

"alane!" vivian yelled again.

"even better," i smirked, rubbing my hooves together and sitting down.

"i also heard that her and that one orange pony got together. i don't know if it's true or n-"

"alane!" lia tackled her onto the ship.

i looked over at tirek and cozy glow and smiled.

"if you take us to them. we'll bring them to you." cozy glow said with a tint of evil in her eye.

i knew where she was going with this and i liked every single bit of it.

"lia. alane. show our guest to our guest room." vivian said, smiling.

they nodded and lead us to the guest room, which only had one bed. but for a guest room, it had a bunch of space.

"looks like the bed is yours, your majesty." tirek said, jokingly.

"good." i flew over to the bed and laid down on it as he laid on the floor and cozy glow laid on top of his head.

in the middle of the night i woke up and looked over at tirek and cozy glow, who were peacefully sleeping on the ground. i sighed, got up, and flew over to them and laid beside tirek.

i stayed there for a few seconds before i felt something wrap around me. i look up at tirek, who had his arm around me. i closed my eyes and rested my head in my hooves.